*please daddy*

warning; smut
[ daddy kink, dominant]
not mine.
Y/N slowly shut Brad's bedroom door behind her as she sat on the edge of the bed, her heart was racing.

Y/N knew she was in trouble. Teasing him in front of his band mates and many famous friends of his wasn't the best idea. Even though most of the people didn't notice, his band mates definitely did.

That morning Y/N had literally begged Brad for giving her what she wanted, she even said it could be a quick one even though she hated those. But, she really needed to feel him inside her. So, when he turned her down telling he'd be late, Y/N swore that she'd tease him throughout the party they were going that evening, until Brad gave her what she wanted.

As she decided - to tease Brad she wore a dress that hardly covered her butt and her deep cleavage was in total display. He clearly noticed, Y/N was wearing lesser clothes than usual, but he hadn't said anything, because he knew Y/N hated it when someone told her what she could wear and what she couldn't. Their car ride was light hearted, innocent and them singing along with the songs playing on the radio. Brad had forgotten about Y/N's pleading from morning....at least he pretended to and cracked jokes every now and then. But, when they reached the party Y/N was wild.

She would often accidently brush her hand against his crotch; flirt with few of Brad's friends innocently just to get on his nerves and her hands were basically glues to his thighs.

Y/N knew Brad got weak in his knees when she teased his thigh, so that night she devoted her hands to rub his thighs in the way he liked most. Her hands would often go deadly near to his throbbing crotch but it won't be nothing but a slight touch, which drove him crazy. However, when she unzipped his jeans under the table while the people around them were talking about football world cup, Brad lost it.

He had hastily gotten up, bid 'good bye' to his friends and practically dragged Y/N out of the party.

His friend had asked him what happened, but before he could answer Tris had spoken, "He needs to please someone now, don't you Brad?"

Their car ride home wasn't anything like their car ride to the party. He wasn't cracking any jokes, no song was playing in the radio, it was just Brad's gaze fixed on the road and driving the car as fast as he could while Y/N gave nervous glances at him every now and then.

That time she realized she was going to have a rough night and she'd finally get what she wanted the whole day.

"Go to my bedroom and wait for me," He had ordered.

And that bought her to the current position she was in.

Y/N let out a sign as she let her back crash the soft mattress while her legs hung from the edge of the bed.

Brad was taking too long!

Y/N's hand slowly made its way to her pussy as her middle finger started to rub circlers on her clit through her already damp panty. Y/N arched her back up a little while she let out a soft moan. However, she stopped instantly when she heard the door open.

Brad had entered the room in only his boxer. His gaze fell instantly on Y/N's pussy then to her eyes.

"Dirty little thing you are," He said as Y/N sat straight.

"Up!" He ordered. Y/N was quick to follow

"Strip," he barked as he sat, where Y/N was sitting previously.

Y/N without thinking twice started to unzip her dress slowly. She slipped the string like sleeves down her shoulder as she wiggled out of her dress, leaving her only in her black panty. She hadn't worn a bra, so her breasts were exposed for Brad to see.