you hungry?

request: romantic sex, holding hands, kisses

warning: romantic smut

A/N: this doesn't continue with the last one i posted. i hope you like it:)

You were setting up candles and you even made dinner, not something you were strong at but you really wanted to make an effort for Brad, he deserved it. You slipped into a casual, but classy, black dress and waited for him to return home.

Your felt your eyes closing when the door shut, making you jump. You stood from the sofa and quickly fixed your hair and dress before turning and seeing Brad by the door.

What's all this?" he asked, looking admiringly at the candles and plates of food on the table.

"I thought I'd surprise you" you said with a smile, walking up to him and planting a kiss on his lips. "You hungry?" you moved to sit at the table and he joined you.

You spent your time eating and chatting to Brad about everything. He started off by talking about how the meeting with the boys went bad, they didn't like the song. He then moved on to talk about how grateful he was for what you had done.

You both finished your dinner and when Brad walked over to where you sat and took your hand in his. He didn't have to say anything for you to know what he wanted.

You followed him up the stairs and you entered the bedroom. He shut the door behind you and then let his hands trail over your shoulders. Moved behind you and slowly unzipped your dress.

Once it dropped to the floor you were left in only your black panties. Brad took a deep breath at the sight of you, his eyes were roaming over your body, drinking you up.

"You're beautiful Y/n" was all he said as he moved towards you and started to kiss you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and ran your fingers through his hair as he moved from your lips to your neck and then your shoulders.

He broke away from you so he could undo his shirt and take his jeans off. You both got under the covers of the bed, Brad on top of you. He was staring into your eyes and you wondered what he was thinking.

"What is it?" you whispered

"You. You're just... amazing. I don't ever wanna lose you" he said before kissing you. The kiss was slow, passionate.

You ran your hands up his arms and you felt all the tension in his muscles release. You smiled into the kiss knowing that you could do that to him, take all his pain away, even if it wasn't for long.

He lifted himself from your body and grabbed his now hard member. He stroked it a couple of times before lining it up to your entrance. He pushed in slowly.

You felt him stretching you out and you pushed your head into the pillow, grabbing on to Brads arms. Once he was fully inside he waited for a moment and kissed you once again. He took your hands and intertwined them with his.

When he felt your body relax he started to move in and out of you. He kissed your neck and let out low moans.

He hugged your body, not wanting to let you go. His hands roamed over your soft skin, caressing every part of you. You did the same for him and after a while you both carried each other through your highs.

He flopped down next to you on the bed, his chest rapidly moving up and down. He wrapped an arm under you and pulled you closer, covering both your bodies with the cover.

You nuzzled your head in the crook of his neck and he planted a kiss on your lips, and then your forehead.