Godzilla Vs Monster Zero

Under the water, rising up from the ice was Godzilla himself, his spines glowing blue with readiness.

Monster Zero: *rattles tails and snarls*

Godzilla: *growls* I hoped to never see your faces again...Ni.. Ichi...San..

Ni: good news, we're back!

Ichi: bad news, we're back!

Godzilla: not if I can do anything about it...

Both colossal Titans looked at eachother, ready for combat.

Godzilla: SKREEEEOOOOOOOOONK!!!!

Monster Zero: BIDBIDBIDBIDBIDI!!!!

Godzilla and Monster Zero charged at eachother with all their might, down below the Osprey was struck by their feet

Foster: everybody HOLD ON!!!

As Monster Zero walked by, it struck the Osprey, sending it spinning and hitting an iceblock.

Godzilla: *bites into Ni and slams him into a radio tower and headbutts Monster Zero's body sending him back, Monster Zero strikes back by blasting him with his gravity beams* you have not lost your touch! *roars*

in the downed Osprey, the team escapes while Mark was stuck, thankfully he was saved by Dr Graham just in time before the Osprey fell down the chasm, the team watched the battle as they ran.

Monster Zero: TAKE THIS!! *blasts Godzilla in the chest with his gravity beams, at first it stunned him, but then Godzilla's spines glowed blue*

Godzilla then unleashed his mighty atomic breath, but Monster Zero dodged and blasted his chest with all three gravity beams, sending him crashing into a pit while firing at the nearby buildings, knocking the team back, Mark and Vivienne caught up with the group and saw Monster Zero looming above them

Serizawa: No!!!

before Ichi could slam his head down on both Vivienne and Mark, he was hit in the face by missiles, the heads snarled as the Argo along with the G-Team Air Force fired rockets at him, forcing Monster Zero back.

Mark then saw Monster Zero deflect a missile with his wing which struck the ground harshly pushing him into a metal container, as Mark begins to lose consciousness he sees Godzilla getting up and roaring at Monster Zero, who unveiled his wings and begun to fly away.

Godzilla: *roars at Monster Zero as he flies* COWARD!! I'LL GET YOU!!!!

Mark's vision fully faded as he fell unconscious