Post-Credit Scene

Isla De Mara

A fisherman was leading someone down a corridor

Fisherman: brave new world, my friend. Such things as this? Could become much more valuable since the rise of the King...My men, they don't ask much, can't fish her no more. Everything's dead.

The fisherman lead the man and his group into a large room, and as he turned the lights on it reveals who he was speaking to.

It was Jonah, he moved forward to have a closer look at what the fisherman was offering him.

It was San's head, recovered after Godzilla ripped off before the Oxygen Destroyer struck.

Alan: We'll take it....

They wheel out the head. Later it shows a clean up crew putting the reaming dead fish and crabs in containers, some of them filled with water. Cut to when it's over and they're closing things up. The last person shuts the lights off and shuts and locks the door. All is discomfortingly quiet. 

(Music hits)

In the containers filled with dead fish and crabs, the water begins to fizz and bubble and slowly reduce all the fish to BONES, the water continued bubbling and purple flashing was shown deep beneath the water under the bones.

(Pause at 0:58)

A guard comes in and points his flashlight around to check on the room. There was not a single thing that was out of the usual, satisfied he leaves and closes the door.

(Resume music)

But as he leaves, we see a small, centipede-like crustacean, slowly crawling from behind the containers. It moves like a centipede and vanishes into the darkness.....

TO BE CONTINUED