The Larva

Monarch Outpost 61, Yunnan Rainforest, China.

Emma, Madison and the fellow scientist were walking down an ancient corridor, discussing the sudden rise in the creature's radiation level.

Emma: what the hell happened?

Scientist: i'm not sure, it's like something triggered it, she was sleeping like a baby then boom.

Madison noticed a large moth symbol on the wall, fascinated for a brief while before joining her mother in the main lab, overlooking a giant pulsating egg.

Emma: Her time has come...

Rising up from the cocoon to everyone's surprise was a large baby larva Titan, it turned it's face towards the lab with curiosity and cuteness that could kill you easily

Scientist: meet Titanus Mosura...or as we like to call her--

Madison: *smiles* Mothra

Emma: incredible!

PA: Activating containment grid

an emergency grid came on slightly startling the larva as the security had their stun rifles, flashing them. Emma realised that all this was scaring Mothra.

Emma: Containment team, stand down! Please, you are scaring her!

Mothra chirped and struck the nearby platform, the men then shot an electricity bolt straight at her chest, the larva responded with a roar and spewed webbing at each of the guards!

Larva Mothra: go away! get away from me!!

Monarch panicked to get the situation under control but Emma pulled out the device from the suitcase: The ORCA, the device capable of communicating with the Titans.

Madison: are you sure this is gonna work on her, Mom?

Emma: it will, don't worry! *gets out and gently walks to the angered larva* okay...it's okay, i don't wanna hurt you...

Monarch and Madison all watched with concern, as Emma sat down and begun to activate the ORCA, first she selected a base and tried to calm her, it was no use, Larva Mothra spewed her web at Emma.

Madison: *bangs on the glass* MOM!!! *rushes*

Scientist: Maddie! Get back in here!!

Emma: *Sees* Maddie! Go back!!

Larva Mothra snarled furiously at them and was beginning to let out a huge roar until Emma detected the right bioacoustics and pressed the button.

Larva Mothra: *suddenly goes quiet and glowing blue, cooing*

Scientist: son of a bitch...it actually worked

Madison slowly but gently reached her hand out to Larva Mothra, wanting to pet the cute Titan

Larva Mothra: pet me, human please *coos*....ACHOO!!! *sneezes but doesn't cause a mess* sowwy...

Emma and Madison both laughed happily and turned to the scientists who were smiling to, then...

BOOM

a band of terrorists barge into the labs and shoot nearly everyone in sight, Emma and Madison panicked in fear from the gunfire, the terrorists leader then appeared himself,  an elderly but cold blooded man Alan Jonah. The scientist raised his arms, hoping for mercy, but Jonah showed none by shooting him in the head killing him immediately.

Emma and Madison both held eachother in fear, Jonah looked up at the giant larva and saw the ORCA keeping the creature calm, there he had an idea: a sinister one