The Oxygen Destroyer

Coming up on the transmission screen was US Admiral William Stenz with an important message for Monarch.

Ishiro: Admiral?

Admiral Stenz: Dr Serizawa, Colonel Foster, i need you and your forces to immediately disengage and withdraw to a safe distance.

Foster: Admiral, we do not understand..?

Admiral Stenz: we have been developing a new weapon to counter Titans. Behold: The Oxygen Destroyer. Designed to exterminate any and all lifeforms within a two mile radius, with any luck it will kill these beasts and this nightmare will finally be over.

 Designed to exterminate any and all lifeforms within a two mile radius, with any luck it will kill these beasts and this nightmare will finally be over

Ishiro: Admiral! We must keep our faith in Gojira! He is the power to--

Admiral Stenz: I'm sorry, Dr you've had your chance, the missile is already on it's way, may God have mercy on us all *ends transmission*

Foster: *Detects* he's not lying...it's coming in hot, it'll kill them both!

Mark: well, that's not the worst idea...

As the Argo begun to leave the area, they saw Monster Zero coming right towards them!

Vivienne: oh, god!

but then Godzilla comes out of nowhere and pulls Monster Zero into the water below, kicking his ass, with Godzilla in his element in the water, Monster Zero stood no chance. 

Godzilla: it...ends...here!! *continues wrestling with Monster Zero underwater*

Monster Zero: can't...swim!! *struggles to fight back as Godzilla was winning*

the Argo managed to fly away to a safe distance as the Oxygen Destroyer was coming in

Ilene: hitting targets in 10...9..8..7..

Godzilla manages to successfully rip one of Monster Zero's heads off roaring in triumph, he was going to win this, he had this in the bag

Ilene: 3...2...

the missile dropped into the water and exploded, causing a massive ocean explosion hitting both Godzilla and Monster Zero

after the explosion cleared, what emerged was multiple dead fish affected by the weapon, no sign of Godzilla nor Monster Zero. But then..

Monster Zero: *rises up from the ocean* WE LIVE!!!

back in the Argo, everyone was shocked, Monster Zero was alive but no sign of Godzilla anywhere

Ishiro: Vivienne, can you locate Gojira?

Dr Graham immediately begun to scan for Godzilla if he was still alive

Vivienne: i've found him...his vitals are fading, radiation levels plummeting... Fight it, Godzilla please...*his vitals fully flatline* he's...he's gone...

Ishiro: *looks at Mark with a death stare* looks like you got your wish, Mark..

Everyone was shocked, heartbroken, or both. They couldn't believe it...Godzilla was dead.

But what about Monster Zero?