Emma's Confession

USS Argo

Mark woke up in the medical ward and made his way to the control room to see the heated argument between Colonel Foster and Sam Coleman.

Foster: i am telling you, Coleman. She pulled that trigger!

Sam: with respect, i think you're wrong, Jonah must have forced her and used Madison as leverage, there's no way she would do that--

Mark: Emma, she did it...

Foster: first she releases Mothra and now Monster Zero? Anyone sensing a pattern?

Vivienne: yes, and not a good one, it's like she's trying to start a mass awakening. 

Sam: why would she join up with Jonah, of all people to do this?

Ishiro: we'll ask her, when we find her.

Rick: um, folks? We got a little situation here, incoming transmission.

Vivienne: up on the screen.

The message revealed Emma herself, everyone was surprised

Mark: Emma...? Where's Maddie?

Emma: she's here *shows*

Madison: dad?? are you okay?

Mark: i'm okay

as Madison left the screen, Emma confessed

Emma: i know you all don't trust me

Foster: trust is hard to come by, Dr Russell, especially after what you pulled...

Emma: I know, but there's no easy way to say this...

Vivienne: say what?

Emma: We're saving the world

Mark: by releasing those things, that doesn't make any sense!!

Emma: It does, after we lost Andrew i promised his death would not be in vain, the Earth never belonged to humanity, it belonged to the Titans. The first Gods. In order to restore balance we must set them free.

Rick: and what'll be left? a Ruined world overrun by monsters?

Emma: no, the opposite, wherever the TItans go, life follows. Releasing the Titans will restore the planet to it's natural state and as dangerous this is, humanity will not go extinct.

Ishiro: *gets up in anger* Anata wa bakada! You are meddling with forces far beyond your comprehension, gambling with the lives of BILLIONS!!!!

Mark: you're out of your goddamn mind!! This won't bring Andrew back at all!! 

Emma:....i can only urge you all to take refuge, Monarch has prepared bunkers around the world...goodbye *cuts transmission*

Ilene:....that bitch...

not too long later, they received a second transmission

Rick: this is the Argo, we read you loud and clear

Monarch Scientist: *contact* this is Outpost 56! Our containment grid has been shut down and the specimen inside is showing signs of waking up!! 

Monarch realised that Emma's using the ORCA to awaken the Titan in Outpost 56

Ishiro: Tawagoto....set a course for Isla De Mara!

the Argo and it's air force squadron changed course for Isla De Mara, Mexico. Unaware of a large storm behind them as the storm was erupting a silhouette of Monster Zero was seen.