Sacrifice

(5:10 part kicks)

the family turned to see Ghidorah standing in front of a near defeated Godzilla

Ghidorah: how about we go for a ride! *pounces on Godzilla and begins to lift him up with Godzilla groaning as he couldn't move*

The Russel's watched as all hope begun to fade as Godzilla was lifted higher and higher to the edge of space, choking Godzilla as he couldn't breath.

San: Long..

Ni: Live..

Ichi: The King!!! 

(5:30 kicks)

Ghidorah let go of Godzilla from the edge of space, Godzilla roared in pain as he fell back down to Earth, the atmosphere reentry burnt him up as he was falling down back to the city and landed on his back on his plates in a blinding explosion. It was over...Ghidorah had won Ghidorah landed triumphantly and roars victorious

Godzilla: *feels someone crawl onto his back* Mothra...? is that you...?

Mothra: *weakly* yes...there's only one way to beat him now...forgive me for this, My King.

Godzilla; No...Mothra! You just came back i cannot lose you again! I-I-I-

Mothra: sshhh...it's alright my love. There's an egg, I'll come back...now please..save our home and win this fight...farewell, my love!

(6:09 kicks)

Ghidorah chuckled at the sight seeing Mothra about to fly at him, she let out a cry and with all her might flew straight towards him, and in one deadly attack...

Ghidorah obliterated the Queen with the combined force of all three gravity beams, the Russells watched in a blinding light, Madison looked the most heartbroken as she recognised her from the Larva days before, Back in the Argo a single tear ran d...

Ghidorah obliterated the Queen with the combined force of all three gravity beams, the Russells watched in a blinding light, Madison looked the most heartbroken as she recognised her from the Larva days before, Back in the Argo a single tear ran down Ilene's cheek as she sensed the Queen's demise. Mothra was blown to dust and her life energy went into Godzilla.

Godzilla: *sad roar* Mo...thra....*head drops*

Rodan: *groans* you bastard, Ghidorah!!!

Ghidorah slithered towards Godzilla, ready to finish him off, meanwhile back with the team

Martinez: Osprey coming in 2 minutes!

Mark: we need to work fast!

Emma: to do what?

Mark and Emma  begun to work on the smashed ORCA and repair the pieces

Emma: sure about this?

Mark: yes! we fix it, get on the Osprey and lure him away from Godzilla, buy him time to get back on his feet

meanwhile Ghidorah begun to wrap himself around Godzilla and bites into him harshly, draining his energy.

Godzilla: *roars in pain* AAARGHHHH!!!!!

Emma and Mark dashed to fix the ORCA and successfully reconnected the circuits to a functioning state

Madison: on three, one two three! *presses the button and the ORCA was reactivated*

Mark: that's it! We did it!

The Osprey landed on the ground and out stepped Vivienne and some of the crew, Ghidorah still continued to drain Godzilla's energy while Rodan watched helplessly.

Rodan: Stop it!! You're killing him!!

San: that's the point! *bites into him*

Back with the crew

Emma: i still have to activate it! go! *begins to select Ghidorah's bioacoustics* hang on, Godzilla... *activates*

as Ghidorah begun to get distracted, the team begun to get into the Osprey with Barnes and Martinez helping carry the wounded Griffin in.

Rick: you got any pain besides your leg..?

Madison: Mom! C'mon!

Vivienne: c'mon, Maddie! *helps Mark get her to the Osprey*

Foster: We gotta lift off, NOW!!!

Mark: wait!

As Emma with the ORCA begun to get to the Osprey as well she looked at Ghidorah who was staring at her and then back at her crew

Mark: Emma, let's go! C'MON!!

Madison: Mom....

Emma: I love you...*runs to the Hummer instead*

Madison: no..NO!!! *held back*

Mark: EMMA!!!!!

Emma dashed into the Hummer with the ORCA and drove away, leading Ghidorah away from both Godzilla, Rodan and the team as they flew away in the Argo.

Ichi: worthless insect!! We're invincible! Get back here and DIE!!

Rodan meanwhile saw Ghidorah leaving chasing the Hummer.

Rodan: where's he going..? I've...got to try and stop him...

Emma continued to drive as fast as she could while the Osprey flying away watched on.

Madison: No!!...No...!!

with one single gravity beam, Ghidorah shot the Hummer, completely blowing it up killing Emma and destroying the ORCA!

Madison: MOOOM!!!!! *crying*

Ghidorah approached the wreckage of the Hummer and then realised Emma fooled them to buy Godzilla and the others time.

Ichi: Damn, insect *turns to the Osprey* we were tricked!

Ni: let's get em!

Everyone on the Osprey was startled with Mark holding Maddie close as Ghidorah looked straight at them

Ghidorah: *roars angrily and charges at the Osprey but then got a heat beam struck from the back*

Rodan: leave them alone! *swipes with his talons in syllables* you! won't! rule! this! planet!! *tries to fire his heat beam once again but got three gravity beams to the chest* uuaaarrghh!!! *crashes into the ground wounded*

meanwhile, Godzilla still down on the ground begun to glow orange....

Ghidorah stomped on Rodan and prepared to finish him

Ichi: you're games end Demon..

Ni: you're gonna die here

San: Last words?

Rodan: *smirks* Long Live...The King....

and then at moment, Ghidorah felt strange...could he smell? Burning...??