The Underwater City

The Hollow Earth

Captain: Status?

Radar officer: it says we're 600 miles from depature, that can't be...

Rick: I KNEW IT MAN!!! The vortex was a tunnel into the Hollow Earth, it's a subterannian tunnel system that connects the entire planet, doesn't matter, i was right, Brooks was right, I told ya, Chen!

Ilene: Shut up, Rick!

the sub moved forward deploying the probes, the entire crew was shocked at what they saw. It was a massive underwater temple city, statues and old temple houses as well. It was like Atlantis but real!

Mark: looks Egyptian..Or Roman

Vivienne: no, this is different. Far older..

Ishiro: Dr Stanton, any sign of Gojira?

Rick: yeah, scanners picking up life signs just ahead of us

Ishiro: set a course

as the sub and it's drones made it's way towards the lair, they come across many ancient inscriptions on the walls

the first one revealed the Titans Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan battling Ghidorah, while Spitka and Phoenix were fighting Jagus and Stingclaw

Rick: oh my...

Ilene: all the stories, they are true... they really were the First Gods...

Vivienne: if the stones and earth could speak the stories they could tell us...

Rick: *curious* I Thought Ghidorah and Godzilla were rivals, why would Godzilla have help in a personal battle?

Mark: I think even the lone wolf needs to be a part of the pack sometimes. After all, the Titans often move like packs to an Alpha.

Ilene: Correct. He always has help from Mothra, Rodan, Spitka and Phoenix.

Vivienne: and as we now Spitka and Phoenix recently fought two Titans very similar to those two *pointing to Stingclaw and Jagus*

the subs moved forward and came across many other inscriptions

"The Elemental Guardians: Anguirus, Baragon, Manda and Varan" it detailed each element the four mastered, Anguirus was Earth, Baragon was Fire, Manda was Water and Varan was Air

"The story of Gamera: Defender of Peace" it detailed Gamera fighting Gyaos

"The ancient civilisations that once worshipped the Titans" such as Seatopia, Mu, Shobijin and Iwi.

"the ancient rivalry of Jagus, Stingclaw against Spitka and Phoenix". it detailed Jagus trying to eat Spitka but failing while Stingclaw surrounded by fire caused by Phoenix

"The story of Monster Island: Home of the Titans." The Titans roamed in peace until Ghidorah came to rule the world, which the battles begun, a great battle occurred and Monster Island vanished.

"The end of the Titans" after Ghidorah's defeat in Antartica, the Titans one by one disappeared into hibernation. This was the very last one.

Rick: i think we should stop

Vivienne: why?

Rick: *points to a high radiation warning* let's just say i still wanna have kids some day, preferably ones without flippers

As the subs stopped, the drones carried on but two of them got destroyed enter the lair and look around and there he was! Godzilla.

Vivienne: my God-

Rick: Zilla...*feed cuts* and goodnight.

Vivienne: this is why he's returned here... Feeding, regenerating.

Rick: so he's got this covered right? He just needs a nap?

Ilene: no, this process could take years we'll need to proceed as planned

Rick: hang on, we're gonna launch a nuclear torpedo to revive a giant monster?

Sub captain; we have a problem, our weapons are jammed we cannot fire them...if we go in and blow the warhead manually, the heat and radiation will kill you.

Everyone looked at eachother, things looked very grim and few ideas were suggested. But then Ishiro dropped a bomb on the crew.

Ishiro: I'll go...

Mark: what??

Vivienne; there must be another way...

Ishiro: no time to debate... I'll go..