Rodan Vs Monster Zero

As Rodan and Monster Zero clashed with eachother, the Argo flew straight towards the water.

Mark: Shit! Pull up!! Pull up, dammit!!

The Argo manages to pull up just in time, on the monitors showed Rodan and Monster Zero

Rick: Jesus, their killing eachother...

Monster Zero attempted to bite Rodan but he moved too fast and struck him on the back, when he turned he saw Rodan vanished

Ni: COWARD!!

Rodan all of a sudden swooped in and bit Ni and using all his strength, threw Monster Zero far away

Rodan: call that cowardice, c'mon!! *Screeches and flies straight towards him*

Monster Zero fires his gravity beams multiple times from each three heads, but Rodan spins around, dodging each and every beam and spirals straight into Monster Zero's chest, Monster Zero roars in pain and tries to hit him but escapes.

Ni: hold still you turkey!!

Monster Zero fired a triple gravity beam attack straight at Rodan but he blocks it and flies up with a sonic clap of his wings

Rodan: *flies around and bites into Ichi* take this!!

Ichi roared in pain and attempted to fight back but Rodan escapes.

Monster Zero looks around, ready for Rodan, they were gonna try one more trick.

Ichi: get ready...*hears noise right behind them* NOW!!!

Monster Zero immediately turned around to face Rodan dashing straight towards them, Ni and San grabbed Rodan by the wings with their mouths, Rodan struggled to move and attempted to charge up his special attack: his Uranium heat beam. But Ichi blasts Rodan straight in the chest with his gravity beam, sending Rodan down into the water below.

Meanwhile back in the Argo

Vivienne: Dr Serizawa, we have an incoming message from Admiral Stenz.