Truth Revealed

Later in the Argo, Mark and Ilene were busy finding the signal for the ORCA.

Ilene: any luck?

Mark: no, whatever Emma used to create the signal I've never seen it. What about you?

Ilene: Shénhuà shì wǒmen de zhǐnánzhēn

Mark: what?

Ilene: Myth is our compass. It's something my mom used to say. She believed our stories about monsters and dragons, could help us find the Titans, and restore our connection to nature.

Mark Russell : Wait, your mother? Your second generation Monarch?

Ilene: *smiles* Third, it runs in the family.

At that moment, Foster and Barnes came in

Foster: The Oxygen Destroyer...why wasn't Monster Zero affected?

Barnes: beats me, but I think it has something to do with his motherfucking head growing back!

Rick: I've never seen anything like this...it violates everything we know about the natural order....

Ilene: unless he isn't part of the Natural Order. I was looking through legends and myths relating to all the new info we acquired about Monster Zero and discovered this *Shows on th monitor*

 I was looking through legends and myths relating to all the new info we acquired about Monster Zero and discovered this *Shows on th monitor*

Sam: well he looks vaguely familiar...

Ilene: it tells of a great dragon who fell from the stars, a hydra who storm swallowed both men and gods alike.

Mark: you mean an alien?

Ilene: yes, he's not part of our natural order, he isn't mean to be here

Ishiro: *disgust* a false king!

Rick: an invasive species..

Vivienne: that could explain how he's making these storms and the effects he's having on the other Titans...

Ishiro: these legends, what did they call him?

Ilene: Ghidorah: The One Who Is Many

Mark: Ghi-what?

Sam: Ghidrah?

Ilene: no, Ghidorah

Sam: Dr Serizawa, you should look at this

The Argo arrives at Castle Bravo, but there waiting for them was the US Army

Mark: I'm guessing you weren't expecting these guys..?

In Castle Bravo

Admiral Stenz: Moscow, London, Washington, all under attack every Titan is causing earthquakes, tsunamis and disasters we don't even have names for yet...their behavoiur has become random and erratic, we are running out of options..

Ilene: you're wrong, their behaviour is not random nor erratic.

Mark: yes, like whales or wolves, they respond to an Alpha, and this Ghidorah is the new King, he's the new Alpha. If we stop him, we stop them all.

Foster: any other Titan that may stand a chance against him?

Ishiro: no...Ghidorah and Gojira's rivalry was ancient and unique...

Martinez: wait? We killed our best chance at killing this thing?

Vivienne: Two Titans known as Spitka and Phoenix recently defeated two other Titans Jagus and Stingclaw, Rodan seems to be unresponsive, Kong is remaining on Skull Island and Mothra's whereabouts are unknown after her metamorphosis ...

During the conversation however, Mark decided to leave the room, Sam noticing went to follow him, the two men arrived on the top deck of Castle Bravo.

Sam: Mark! Where are you going??

Mark: going to find my daughter! I wasn't there for her! 

Sam: where are you gonna go?

Mark: I don't know, but i need to try! She's the only thing i got left, Sam!

Sam: good luck, i guess

Mark boarded an Osprey and begun to contemplate his decisions, then he felt a strange brightness on his face, he looked and thought it was the sun. But how? The entire area was shrouded thunder. But then Mark realised something else.

It wasn't the sun, it was something else, no

It wasn't the sun, it was something else, no....someone