The King Lives

Mark stepped out of the Osprey to have a closer look at the strange light within the clouds, he heard a creature chittering on the other side, he shielded his eyes as the slight brightness was in his eyes. The creature continued emitting strong waves of luminescent, slowly piercing the dark thunder sky, then in a blinding God Ray the creature pierces the darkness shattering the storm and letting out a beautiful sound, her body was glowing pure light, Mark shielded his eyes, amazed at the beauty of the creature and rushed back into the base, where everyone else was shocked beyond belief.

 The creature continued emitting strong waves of luminescent, slowly piercing the dark thunder sky, then in a blinding God Ray the creature pierces the darkness shattering the storm and letting out a beautiful sound, her body was glowing pure ligh...

Ishiro: *smiles with a tear* beautiful...

Ilene: Mothra, Queen Of The Monsters...

Mark: are you recording this, Stanton..?

Rick: i record everything here...everything..

Ilene: *smiles* it's like a song

Vivienne: there must be only one creature that could understand this...

Ishiro: Gojira...

Rick: i found something picking up something replying back..

the computer revealed Godzilla communicating back to Mothra.

Ilene: He's still alive!

Barnes: so, her and Godzilla they like..they got a thing going on? Kinda messed up, right?

Sam: symbiotic relationships between two different species aren't all that uncommon...

everyone was then shockingly interrupted by Mothra's words as she spoke to them

Mothra: symbiotic we are, but also close, he loves me as i love him, I was there for him, he was there for me. I will not bow to Ghidorah, he is a False King, and i know there's only one king around here.

Ishiro: Every King Needs A Queen.

Mark: Why have you come?

Mothra: I cannot get to Godzilla because where he is I cannot go, i need your help.