ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

The sun have set already and they have finished the chores at the farm.

Well, Qaeus did. Since Qaelust wasted most of the time trying to put the horse's wastes to where it belongs but ended up throwing up due to the awful smell she couldn't possibly last.

He brought her back to the girls' dormitory and went to the office to report to Quillrie who's probably been waiting for him.

"Stop moving." He heard someone spoke followed by muffled voices.

He quietly approaced the door and placed his ear to listen at whoever's inside.

"Shut up! You'll wake him!"

It was Quillrie. But what is he doing.

"Y-you know he'll eventually wake up! Y-your friends will also- f**k! Slow down!" Yatchelus.

He stood there in front of the door for a few seconds processing the informations he had. Therefore arriving to a conclusion that the two might be having a make out session while one of his friends is sleeping inside.

He cleared his throat and decided to knock. He immediately heard the two cursed at him obviously before they opened the door.

Quillrie greeted him with a frowned face. His clothes and hair are dishelved.
But when the latter saw him, his expression immediately turned worried.

"I didn't mean to interrupt. But we're done at the farm..." Qaeus said thinking his expression actually meant asking.

"What happened to you?" Yatchelus exclaimed as she appeared behind Quillrie.
The purplish marks on her neck are quite obvious.

"I'm excellent..." he replied nonchalantly.

"I thought I said don't help her too much! Did you even saw your face!?" Quillrie exclaimed and pulled him inside the office. He checked at the hallways looking if someone saw him like that.

"Rie! I'm perfectly fine! They invented shower for a reason you know!" Qaeus shrugged as he was dragged to his desk.

His eyes roamed in the office and found Laudemer sleeping on his own desk with pile of papers beside him.

"Look at your face!" Yatch said and offered him her compact mirror.

Qaeus took the mirror to check his face. But then again, he knew he'll look like this.

After he went out of the barn earlier, he decided to help Qaelust after she threw up everything she had for lunch. He didn't know that the white horse's leash was loosed and it made quite a mess on both of them.

The white horse was completely dirty with its own poop as it was messing around with them.

Qaelust had to wash him while Qaeus was forced to clean the whole mess that the white horse made.

So that's why it stinked wherever I look.
He thought but then a smiled etched his lips once more when he remembered that Qaelust is as dirty looking like him.

Probably that's why the students who was on their way to the park were laughing at them.

"You should clean up first before you end up scaring Prince! It's too early for your Halloween costume!" Quillrie reprimanded and took Laudemer's coat and used it to cover Qaeus' face.

Quillrie dragged him to their dormitory after he bid farewell to Yatch. Fortunately, Prince wasn't around but they sure did surprised Craeian.

"What happened to his face!?" He exclaimed trying to supress his laugh while pointing at Qaeus.