Unlocked...

Cormac's POV:
Meredith and I are in my bed room. "M-Mer I'm sorry... it's just- it's just that I-" I stutter standing in front of her. She was sitting on the edge of my bed. Meredith places her hands on my hips and pulls me close to her. Her head is at the level of my stomach just above my bellybutton because she was sitting and I was standing. "Cormac, I'm your first I know how that feels. I'm okay I promise." She replies. I look down at her my hands in her hair. "Meredith... you're beautiful." I say she looks at me blushing a little "thank you babe." She responds. One of my hands softly traces her jaw stopping at the bottom of her chin. Her lips look so soft and perfect. Meredith closes her eyes as my thumb traces her bottom lip barely touching her. I feel my chest pound faster as I lightly pull her chin up as she stands. She looks me in the eyes "we don't have to if you don't want to.." she whispers her warm breath hitting my neck sending goosebumps all over my body. I sigh as we both lean towards each other. My lips brush against her's. She pulls back. "Cormac..." she softly says looking in my eyes. I lean into her neck gently bitting and kissing her before I pull away mimicking her "Meredith..." I say. She looks at me putting her hands on the back of my head and neck as I move back to kissing her.

My tongue slowly enters Meredith's mouth before she starts to move her tongue around mine. I pull my tongue back and start to kiss her jaw moving to her ear "Doctor Grey, I never knew you to be like this." I whisper knowing it drives her insane.

Meredith's POV:
Cormac whispers in my ear in the deepest accent I've ever heard I giggle at his comment "there's- a- lot- more you- don't- know about- me." I say in between moans and sighs. He is kissing my neck again occasionally nibbling at it. I practically fall as he starts to suck on my neck giving me a hickey. A moan slips from my lips "b- babe... everyone- w-w-will see." I say breathing heavy. My hands move down to the hem of his shirt grasping it in my fist. I slide my right hand up his shirt feeling every single thing on Cormac's bare chest. Every muscle, vein, bump, everything. Cormac back's away from my neck "that's the point... babe everyone should know." He says I pull his shirt over his head. I throw his shirt not really caring where it landed and start to kiss him again. Our tongues dancing together he moans which I find to be extremely sexy. He pulls my shirt off throwing it across the room. Still kissing me he lifts me up by my thighs pushing my back up against his wall I can feel his shaft grow harder as his hands roam my body. My legs are wrapped around his waist my hand are on his the back of his head but they make their way to the waist band of his jeans. I fiddle with his button trying to get it undone as he sticks his tongue deeper in my mouth we both moan. He walks to his bed laying me on of the white sheets. He starts to kiss my neck moving down leaving a trail of small nibbles all the way to the top of my Jeans. He unbuttons them and slips them off of me. He stands back looking at my body examining me with his eyes he pauses before he meets my lips again. "Matching... and red." He says hovering over me. Cormac starts kissing me as his right hand moves in a slow up and down motion over my lace wet panties. I moan into our kiss as he quickly pulls them to the side moving his fingers in a circle over my clit. My back arches as I gasp pulling away from his lips. Cormac slows his motion as he moves down pulling my legs over his shoulders.

Cormac's POV:
(Time jump)
Meredith is laying in bed next to me. She has on one of my button up shirts her but peeks out the bottom of it and it's open some in the front. She's cuddled up next to me. I roll on my side facing her back putting my hand on her hip. I feel her reach her hand over mine pulling it onto her stomach. She locks her fingers with mine as I scoot closer to her. Meredith's hair is on her face so I gently tuck it behind her ear. She turns her head so she can see me a little

"thank you babe... go to sleep." She says I smile "thank you. Never leave okay?" I reply she chuckles half asleep. "Never. I love you." She says catching me off guard because we've never said that before. I love her I do but I'm not sure I'm ready to say it so I act like I feel asleep faking a soft snore. About fifteen minutes pass and I can't sleep all I can think about is what Meredith said. I kiss her somewhat exposed shoulder and she moves a little so I leave my lips pressed against her skin. She squeezes my hand softly so I pull my lips away. "Sorry." I whisper "mm" she replies almost completely asleep. "I love you Meredith." I continue. "I love you too babe, go to sleep." She says with her eyes closed I kiss her temple then close my eye's dozing off to sleep.

Meredith's POV:
Cormac said 'I love you' that's scares me a little but it also makes me extremely happy. I normally wouldn't say I love you on a first date. Cormac and I have been dating for a little while but this was our official first date. I feel Cormac's forehead lean on my shoulder some he was asleep. I roll so that I'm facing him resting my head on his chest and fall asleep in his arms.

AUTHORS NOTE:
All I'm going to say is:
This is a very happy chapter... I don't know if you know my writing but uh... this is happy...