The end?

Cormac's POV:
Meredith walk's into my office where I'm sitting at my desk. She walks over to my desk standing next to me leaning against it. "Hey." I say she looks at me and doesn't says anything she grins. I look at her kind of confused as I put my hands behind my head leaning back in my chair. She pushes herself all the way on to my desk and moves so she's in front of me. "Hi" Meredith says I narrow my eyes at her "what- what are you doing?" I ask as she pulls my chair closer to her "saying hi to my favorite person." She answers "sitting on my desk..." I say she looks at me and smiles "Mhm... want me to move?" She replies I shake my head no "never... it's cute." I answer. It's silent for a minute. I sit up put my hands on her thighs. "If Bailey see's us she'll fire us Mer.." I say sighing "I don't care." She replies. I run my hands up the outer sides of her thighs she sighs a little as my hands reacher her back and butt. "Cormac." She says I stop and look at her "hm?" I hum she hangs her hands over my shoulders "what are we?" She asks. I smile "one may argue we're crazy..." I answer she shakes her and scrunches her nose. "Meredith will you be my girlfriend?" I continue she nods leaning down to kiss me.

Meredith's POV:
My lips push against Cormac's, his tongue slowly entering my mouth I very lightly moan. His hand slips under my shirt "oh my god!" Amelia yells. Cormac and I pull away from each other lightly laughing. "Next time you two decide to make out lock the door." She continues as she walks in the room more. My back facing her. Cormac looks at me pulling me off his desk into his lap. I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Okay... every detail!" Amelia says we both chuckle. "Awwe you guys are so cute." Jo says walking in. "What is this a family reunion?" Cormac asks as she sits down. "No alex and Cristina are missing." Jo replies. "Hey!" I say turning to look at her also making it so that my back is now to cormac. "Have you talked to Alex?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Oh..." I continue "why? You have?" Amelia questions. I laugh "yeah... he knows more about cormac and I than you two do." I answer. "Oh wow okay so your best friend who left you with a letter knows more about you than your own sister?" Amelia protests. "Cristina too." Cormac cuts in. He tucks my hair behind my ear and rests his head lightly on my shoulder.

"So..." jo says prolonging the end of the so. I look at cormac who looks at me. "I wanna kiss you again." He says. I smile "I know." I reply turning to see jo and Amelia who were clearly not happy with us. "Okay fine..." I start to say before cormac interrupts me "Meredith and I are friends okay? Stop pushing." He says rolling he eyes. Jo shoots up out of her seat making me laugh a little. "Shut up. Shut up okay because you two are the freaking cutest things in the whole damn world..." she starts rambling about how cormac and I should be together.

I look back at cormac smiling and shaking my head "we're driving them insane." I whisper turning back around so I'm facing Cormac still on his lap. He nods and puts his hand on my cheek. Jo is still rambling "and if there's one thing Alex taught me it's that you should tell someone you like them and you have no damn time to waste so please just freaking get together." She's yelling and pacing around the room. Amelia is just sitting back in her seat watching all of this. Cormac turns the chair were in so that they see the side of us as he pulls me in for a kiss. "Damn... he really can't get enough of you." Amelia says making me smile as out lips interlock. Cormac softly bits my bottom lips pulling back with it some then coming back sticking his tongue back in my mouth. "Holy shit." Jo says. Cormac's fingers run through my hair lightly pulling it with his left hand. His right hand is roaming my thigh. I reach down touching his hand moving it deeper. He sighs into our kiss.

"Yup... I'm calling Link. Baby number two coming up!" Amelia says. I hear her walk out then jo behind her.

Cormac and I don't stop kissing. The kiss becomes more passionate as cormac slips his hand into my pants. I moan braking our kiss to breathe he starts to kiss my neck. I move my head giving him more room. Cormac starts to gently rub his hand up and down the outside of my panties. "Cormac!" I say. He stops. "I know." He replies. I lay on his shoulder "just take it slow. Not here. Not now." I whisper. He takes his hand out of my pants. "I don't want to take it slow. I want you." He whispers back wrapping his arms around me holding me close and tight.

"You have me babe. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." I continue to whisper. He holds me tighter than before. "Don't ever leave me Mer. Please." He says. I sit up looking at him. "I'm right here. But you are holding me really tight." I say looking him in the eye he laughs and loosens his grip. "Sorry." He replies. I lay back on his shoulder still sitting on his lap.

"Jo and Amelia are going to kill us." I say he laughs "yeah... sorry about that." Cormac replies. "No. I think I found a new way to shut them up." I say Cormac laughs. "Hey... listen, I'm your first. I'm your first everything after Abigail I understand if you need to take it slow or if we have to break up. Cormac firsts are are important things... they can also be difficult I just want you to know I get and I'm not ever mad or trying to hurt you." I say Cormac doesn't say anything for a minute "if we ever have to stop I mean. Anything a kiss, sex, conversation, I get it and I understand." I explain myself some. "I know. You've been through it all.. it's like- like I'm in middle school again. Like I'm a virgin and you're the cool senior who dates me and takes my virginity and shows me how to do everything, except I know how to do everything and I'm very much not a virgin." He replies I laugh at how he explained that. "Yeah I guess you're right. I've never thought of it like that but in a way you are a virgin." I reply. He nods.

Cormac's POV:
About four hours go by it's time for me to go home. I had one of the best and craziest days in a while. I'm so happy Meredith and I are dating. I decide not to tell the boys about Mer and I yet I want to wait a little longer to see how serious we are going to get. Meredith said she's not telling her kids either but I'm allowed at the house, in fact she invited me over to hang out tomorrow.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I think I want to end this here... this story was fun and if you really want me to keep it going I can but I was going to mess around with a new one. Thank you all for reading.
- G
Word count: 1,256.