Love song

Cormac's POV:
I know Meredith Hates flying and I can tell she is tense. I rest my hand on her inner thigh as she rests her head on my shoulder. I lean forward looking out the small plane window. "We're almost there." I whisper kissing Meredith's forehead. She nods taking a deep breath. "Babe..." I say trying to think of a way to distract her. She looks me in the eyes not saying anything. I smile pulling my earbuds out of my backpack. "Listen to music with me?" I ask she smiles and nods. I give her and earbud also placing one in my ear. I scroll through my songs trying to find one to play I could dance to or sing to Meredith. I accidentally click on "let's get married" by William singe. I look at Meredith, she instantly starts smiling so I keep it on. Meredith and I both start singing under our breath as she squeezes my thigh because the plan shook a little.
(Play above song)
See first of all
I know these so-called playas wouldn't tell you this
But I'ma be real and say what's on my heart
Let's take this chance and make this love feel relevant
Didn't you know I loved you from the start, yeah

Meredith smiles looking at me as I start to dance a little. I look at her now starting to sing out load but whispering.

When I think about all these years we put in this relationship
Who knew we'd make it this far?
When I think about where we would I be if we were to just fall apart
And I just can't stand the thought of leaving you...

Meredith shakes her head smiling. The plane shakes more making Meredith gasp and close her eyes. She pushes her head back on the seat looking up. I gently grab her chin so she's looking at me. I nod looking in her eyes in an effort to tell her she is okay.

Meet me in the altar in your white dress
We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it
Been feeling all the while girl I must confess
Girl let's just get married
I just wanna get married...

I sing louder now very clearly singing to her. I know she doesn't want to get married but if it meant she'd be mine forever and never feel any pain I'd  drop to one knee right now... I fidget with the small box in my pocket while I look in her eyes still singing. She smiles as the plane shakes again fear takes over her. I shake my head placing my hand on her cheek caressing it lightly. "You're okay." I say breaking my singing. "You're horrible at singing." She replies making us both laugh. "Let's get married..." I say looking at her. She smiles shaking her head "you're crazy." I smile as new music plays. "Are you serious?" She questions. I shrug "we talked about it and you said you wouldn't get married again..." I explain as she leans on my shoulder wrapping her little hand around my bicep. "Do you want to get married...again?" I question. "If I knew it was with the right person... yeah." Meredith replies. I chuckle "you lack at giving details." I reply making her giggle. "Who's the right person?" I question. "Wouldn't he like to know." Meredith replies. I look at her confused. "Wait literally or like figuratively?" I question Meredith laughs not answering me. "Babe." I say. "Can you... just hold me for a little bit? I-I hate-" I cut her off  "flying. Yes I can of course. I love you." I say wrapping my hand around her back. She leans into me.

Meredith's POV:
Is he going to ask me to marry him? It's all I can think about now which I guess was his goal... to distract me from the plane. Cormac runs his hand over my hair before kissing my head. "Are we almost there?" I ask closing my eyes. "Yes. We'll land soon." He replies.

I don't want to get married again but I would marry Cormac. He is perfect and everything I want. I love his kids and definitely want them around. I smile thinking about marrying him. I still don't want a wedding... if I got married again I don't want that big wedding with family and a dress. I don't want that.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This chapter was very short but went with the last one so I posted it right now. I hate this story so lmk if you guys want me to end it.