Chapter 2: Wrong Idea

Chapter 02: Wrong Idea

"Demon dogs," Fushiguro casted, (Name) still refusing to face him as the two dogs appeared at his side, sniffing the h/c male before their tails had begun to wag at the familiar scent that they had immediately recognized.

(Name) slightly blushed, turning to face the dogs as he crouched down, patting them both with his hands.

Fushiguro remained silent, allowing the two creatures and the h/c male to continue their reunion before the two dogs suddenly perked up.

"The top floor," Fushiguro spoke, and (Name) frowned at how it seemed although no matter how many times he refused Fushiguro's help, he insisted on being of use.

The two dogs ran oddly close to (Name), and the two males knew exactly why. They were waiting for him to activate his curse through them.

Of course, his pride would never allow him to do so, so he only continued to run, and pretended not to mind the two creatures at his side.

About to turn the corner, they could both hear the sounds of something being dragged along the floor, and (Name) peaked his head around the corner, his eyes widening.

A human was being dragged by the curse who seemed to resemble some sort of spider, webs and dead creatures scattered throughout the room. The human was being dragged to a pile of what looked like webbed beings- and (Name) assumed that they were humans as well.

Were they still alive?

He bit at his lower lip.

It was no longer a mission to simply eliminate the curse- lives were potentially at stake.

But what was the best course of action? How could he save them, all while eliminating the curse? His mind thought of different scenarios that could play out, before a voice broke through his thought process.

"(L.Name)," Fushiguro spoke, gulping, "Let's work together."

He was aware of the situation as well. Lives were at risk, and he knew that (Name) wouldn't overlook the fact.

No matter how mad (Name) was at him, Fushiguro knew that the h/c haired male wouldn't let lives be at risk.

"... To get it straight, you're the one who asked for my help. Not the other way around."

Fushiguro quietly chuckled to himself, watching as (Name) slowly brought his index and middle finger to the white dog, his fingers brushing against it as a bright green light was emitted from his hands.

His cursed energy had begun to rush through his body, and Fushiguro could practically see it emit from his form.

(Name) bit at the inside of his cheek, his lips parting to speak.

"Artemis."

12 Olympians. The cursed technique that was recognized by the Zenin family themselves. The power to call for the aid of the 12 Gods and Goddesses of Greek mythology. It was a form of Shikigami, however they were capable of speech, which was one of the biggest factors of differentiating this technique from others. It worked in a manner that was quite similar to the ten shadows technique.

Fushiguro let a smile crack at the feeling of nostalgia he felt as the woman seemingly appeared before him in a light green light. She wore a simple below the knee dress, a brown fur scarf over her shoulders as she clutched tightly onto her bow that shone a bright green.