Chapter 13: Contracts & Sneak Attacks

"Megumi!" (Name) shouted, hand extended in the direction of the black haired male, watching as Aphrodite slowly pulled her hand away from his shoulder.

Damn... Does she know his technique? (Name)'s brows furrowed in thought.

"Fushiguro, be a dear for me and grab him, 'kay?" Aphrodite asked, and Fushiguro's eyes turned downwards.

"Megumi...?"

"He can't hear you," Aphrodite informed with a small sigh, "He's under my control now."

"(Name)...,"

(Name)'s brow raised when Fushiguro had suddenly turned his gaze upwards and rushed in the h/c's direction. He gritted his teeth, aware of his surroundings.

There was a tree a bit away from him. Turning his back wasn't a good idea, and he didn't want to hurt Fushiguro either.

(Name) lifted the pocket knife out of his pocket, a blank expression forming on his face as Aphrodite laughed.

"You're gonna fight him? Actually?"

"Sorry Megumi," (Name) apologized, lowering his stance before his eyes widened.

"Trust me," Fushiguro whispered gently and that made (Name) tense up.

Trust him?

He shook his head, before straightening his posture.

He would trust Fushiguro. He must've had some sort of plan, and, well, (Name) didn't really have one.

The h/c slightly winced when he was suddenly shoved backwards, his back colliding with the tree.

In that same moment, a hand suddenly latched onto both of his wrists, Fushiguro pinning him against the bark of the tree, he could feel a bright blush crawl onto his face.

"Please bare with it," Fushiguro whispered lowly, "Do you have some way to break the curse?"

"I-It's a kiss," (Name) replied, turning his hand over as he slightly winced from the feeling of his skin brushing roughly against the bark of the tree, "Demeter!"

The woman appeared, and immediately lifted a wall of roots to cover the two, her hand extended outwards.

"But it won't work if you're in love with her!" (Name) whisper yelled in reply, "The kiss needs to be from the person you're infatuated with as a result of the technique. To make us fight each other, she makes the person like her! So you would need to kiss her to break the spell, and you can't even control your own body!"

"No, it's not her," Fushiguro breathed out lightly, "It's you..."

(Name)'s brows furrowed. "What are you talking about?"

"I don't feel anything towards her. At all. No attraction, nothing," Fushiguro confessed, "But when I see you..."

"Then you're saying she used her technique wrong?"

"I don't know, but I'm definitely under some sort of spell or something," Fushiguro mumbled, "I just... can't control my body when I'm in front of you. I don't know why."

"Then it has to be some sort of mess up with her spell," (Name) muttered out.

"(Name)...," Fushiguro blushed, and (Name) could feel the black haired male's hot breath against his skin, sending a shiver up his spine, Fushiguro's lips brushing against (Name)'s neck, "I'm really sorry... for some reason I can't control my body-!"