Chapter 37: Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event

The day of the exchange event arrived quickly, and (Name) stood before Fushiguro, briefly going over what they had thought of to win the exchange event.

"Are you sure we can win?" (Name) asked with a small frown, "I mean, I've never even fought Todou before, so..."

"Our job isn't to win. It's to distract him."

(Name) let a small sigh escape his lips as he bit at the inside of his cheek.

"What's wrong?" Fushiguro asked, glancing over at the h/c who shrugged.

"Nervous, is all. I'm not sure if I have enough cursed energy for Aphrodite's curse to come into effect..." (Name)'s voice trailed off, and Fushiguro's brow raised.

"Does she take more cursed energy than the others?"

(Name) nodded, rubbing the back of his neck as his eyes turned to the side. "Naturally she's not particularly the strongest of the 12. It's really just because her curse can influence other people's emotions instead of someone like Ares or Artemis who are more battle revolved."

"It's kinda crazy how each one of the Olympians have their own curse," Fushiguro noted, and (Name) laughed a bit.

"Ehh, it's a bit of a trade off for only being able to summon them under specific circumstances," (Name) admitted with a small smile.

A loud bell rang, and (Name)'s eyes turned towards the large PA system attached to a nearby post, a small sigh escaping Fushiguro's lips.

"It's starting soon," He noted, and he suddenly turned towards (Name), taking a step closer to him. The h/c's brow raised, and he took a slow step back when Fushiguro took another step closer. (Name) could feel heat beginning to rise to his cheeks when Fushiguro followed after him with every retreating step that he took, before he could feel his back collide with what felt like a cold, stone wall. E/c eyes searched for Fushiguro's deep blue ones that evaded his gaze.

"... What are you doing?" (Name) finally asked, trying his best to disregard the blush that grew to his cheeks.

"I'm... trying to kiss you," Fushiguro almost mumbled in response.

(Name)'s eyes widened, before Fushiguro was quick to continue and try to explain himself. "You need to kiss someone to summon Aphrodite, don't you?"

Oh.

"I was just going to ask Inumaki," (Name) said jokingly, and he watched as Fushiguro's eyes narrowed, turning to glare into e/c ones, "... That was a joke."

Fushiguro gave no reply, lips pulling downward into a barely visible pout as he stood in front of the h/c teen who laughed at the saddened response.

"Hello? I was kidding," (Name) frowned, and his eyes turned to the side when a certain white haired male appeared in his peripheral vision, he glanced over at him, "Speaking of Inumaki, there he-!"

(Name) was interrupted when a pair of lips suddenly crashed onto his own. (Name)'s eyes widened in surprise when he could feel a hand fall to his hip, pulling him a bit closer as he watched Fushiguro's eyes slowly crack open, deep blue orbs glaring into e/c ones before they turned to the side, watching as Inumaki was watching him with a small thumbs up, jacket zipped all the way up above his mouth.

(Name) lifted his hand, falling onto Fushiguro's chest as he slowly pulled away from the kiss, heat flushing his face as he cleared his throat.

"I thought I said it was a joke..."