Part 11, Family

*Ziva POV*

We have been here for almost a week now and I'm beginning to get bored. I know this is not Ziva like and it's more Abby like, but I'm planning to bring Kensi and Deeks together. You can see they love each other and how longer I'm with the both of them how more irritating they become. They are just like Tony and I were. They dance around each other, flirt with each other and you can see the other just has a little more joy in their life when they hear one another or see one another.

I'm in bed with Tony right now and he is kissing my neck. "What's wrong babe?" "Nothing." "Sweet cheeks I know you and I can see right through you, even if you don't want me to. And I can see that something is bothering you right now." "I love you Tony.. And I know I am just still getting used to the fact that the man of my dreams is willing to die for me and I finally have someone who loves me more than anything in the whole world. I will let you in eventually, but for now you sometimes still need to push a little harder." "Ziva I love you more than movies and they mean a lot to me, but you mean the world to me and I'll be patient with you, I'll wait as long as I need to. All that matters to me is that I have you." I smile and kiss Tony with all the passion inside of me.

"Now tell me what's bothering you baby." "It is just.. Kensi and Deeks they are bothering me, I love them so not in that way. But in the way as their love problem, since I've met Kens see has shown me what real friends are like and see means already a lot to me and I already start seeing her as my sister, it is just so easy to talk to her. Deeks is an amazing friend as well and I hate to see them hurt." "I see what your meaning, they also have a place in my heart for the rest of my life now. Deeks is my best friend and close to brother he understands me and Kensi is just the sweet little sister you need to take care of because you feel it's your responsibility."

"But they are like we were a few days ago, they deny their feelings when it's so oblivious. I know how hard it can be and we now know everything about each other, they know about Mossad and we know about their fathers. I know how short life can be and I do not want them to need to wake up for the rest of their life without having told the how they feel for one another." "What do you have in mind sweet cheeks?" "Well mon petit pois I suggest I'm going to talk to Kens and your going to talk to Deeks."

"Let's do that tomorrow. We could use some sleep now." "Good night my little fairy bear." "Goodnight babe." I give him a last peck on his lips and then fall asleep in his arms.