Part 8, Getting to know each other 2

*Kensi POV*

I can see she doesn't want to talk about that any further so I guess I'll ask later. "Remind me to never piss her off." Deeks says and I wouldn't want her to be mad at neither, she was Mossad so yeah.. "You don't want to piss her off, I promise she will kill you 18 different ways with a paperclip." Tony says. "I will not." Ziva says offended. "You told me you would." "Yes you Tony because you are really annoying." "Thank you Zi that is really nice of you to say." Tony says with sarcasm. We all laugh and continue. "And your family situation?" I can see she doesn't like to talk about that either. "I rather not tell right now. If that is okay with you two." Ziva says looking at Deeks and me. "We understand." I say. "Deeks, how is your family situation?" "Well I haven't seen my father since I was 11, but since recently I know he is dead." We all aren't telling the whole story about our family and I understand. We don't really each other yet. "Tony, how did you became a NCIS agent?" "I caught my boss when he was undercover and after that he asked me to be an NCIS agent."

*Ziva POV*

"Now we have had everyones family situation and how we became agents. We could do something else." I say. I know nobody has told their whole family situation and I completely understand, why would you for strangers. Also I don't want Kensi to need to say on who she has a crush, I will ask her myself. "We can train a bit." I suggest. "How on earth do you wanna do that here?" Kensi and Deeks ask me in disbelieve. "We brought a mat and some other stuff." We just need to move the couch and tv a bit.

After 10 minutes we had put the mat together and were ready to begin. First were Kensi and Deeks. Kensi had Deeks down in 5 minutes. "That went quick." I say and laugh at the sight, Deeks is still being crushed under Kensi. "Let me try." Tony says. "I wouldn't do it Tony." "Why not?" "You will be down in what 5 minutes as well." "I will try to keep standing longer than Deeks." Tony was down in 5 minutes as well so Kensi and I suggested that Deeks and Tony would challenge each other. "We will get some water." Kensi and I say after 7 minutes laughing really hard, because Deeks and Tony keep fighting, but they only let themselves fall instead of the other. When we came back Tony had Deeks down finally. He still is some older and more experienced. I thought to myself. "My turn." I say excited and smiling a devilish smile. Tony and Deeks their faces are priceless and Kensi just smiles and is up to some real competition.