Part 23, Tiva, Densi and Caskett

*Ziva POV*

Today we're going to a big building with all sorts of sport in it. We are going to do squash, bowling, tennis, golf, wall climbing and a lot of other things. In the end we are going to swim in the massive swimming area, with lots and lots of different slides.

"Are you ready?" Kensi asks as she walks into my room wearing her pink Oakley sport bra and black Oakley gym shorts. She wears her pink/black/white Oakley sport shoes. Almost I say as I put my swimming suit in my bag. I'm wearing the same as Kensi but than from the brand Nike. My sport shoes are pink/black/white Nike Air. "Finished." I say and we walk to the living room together with our bags on our shoulders.

"Finally." Tony and Deeks sigh. "Well I'm sorry, but if you want to I could also quickly put on a t-shirt, I still can if you want?" I say and look at Kensi who is smiling. "No, no, no need for that, it will take way too long." "Sure that's the reason guys?" Kensi says as Tony and Deeks are still staring at us. "Let's go." I say walking to the car in the driving seat. Kensi shoves in next to me and the guys go in the back. Then we drive to Kate and Castle their house to pick then up.

"Hey." I say and give Kate and Castle a hug. "Hey Zi." They say at the same time like always. "Kate this is Kensi, Kensi this is Kate." "Hi, nice to meet you, heard a lot about you." Kensi says and shakes Kate her hand. "Nice to meet you too, I hope those were only good things?" Kate says and we all laugh.

"It's Castle your talking about Kate." I say. "Hey! Standing right here!" Castle says offensive. "They were only good things." Kensi say and Kate smiles. "Let's go?" Kate asks and we all say 'yes' and get back in the car. I have a car with three seats in the front, two in the back and behind that three seats again. The boys sit all the way back and we are sitting in the front.

Tony and Castle are wearing a white basketball short with a black shirt and Deeks wears a black basketball short with a white shirt. Kate is wearing the same as me and Kensi, but than from the brand Adidas. She has Adidas sport shoes on in the color pink/black/white. "Guess we thought the same with dressing this morning." I say and we all smile. "Yes we did." Kensi and Kate say. Then we talk the rest of the ride about all sorts of stuff.

When we arrive the first thing we do is play a game of bowling after that we do some more intense sports. We squash for half a hour and then we start with tennis. It's the girls vs the boys.

We are doing doubles right now and the score is 6-4 1-2 for us. "Come on Kate and Kens!" I yell. We only need one more point for the set. Kate is serving and hits a ace. "Yes!" I smile and walk into the field. I give Kate a high five while she is walking to the side. Than I give Kensi a high five in the field. After 45 minutes we win with 7(11) - 7 (9).

The rest of the day we do a lot of other sports in the end we are going to the swimming area.