Part 16, The Hamptons

*Ziva POV*

We arrive at OSP and walk in to be debriefed by Hetty. "Miss. David and Mr. DiNozzo your plain will leave in 3 hours and Miss. Blye and Mr. Deeks you got a week off and your plain will leave as well in 3 hours." "What? Where are we going Hetty?" Kensi and Deeks ask at the same time. "Ask Miss. David, she asked if you two could get the week off." Kensi and Deeks immediately turn to me and I just laugh a little. "I will explain but first I need to go to the ladies room." I say and walk away.

I close the door behind me when Tony walks in. He locks the door and walks to me. "What did you do sweet cheeks?" "Can I have a kiss first?" I ask with puppy dog eyes. "Of course my ninja, always." He says smiling and then kisses me. We make out for like ten minutes till I hear Kensi yelling behind the door. "Are you two almost finished, because I would like to know why I have a plain to catch in 3 hours." I step away from Tony and open the door to see Kensi and Deeks standing there.

"Do you want me to explain here or in the gym." "We can do it in the ladies room." Kensi says and walks in with Deeks behind her. "Well I know how much you love America's next top model so I arranged 4 tickets for the final in New York." "Omg omg thank you so much Ziva!" Kensi says while she gives me a huge hug. I smile and hug her back, then I finish my little talk. "But before we are going to the final tomorrow we are going to have a dinner together. We are staying at my house in the Hamptons." I begin when Tony interrupts me this time. "Since when do you have a house in the Hamptons babe?" "Since I'm the daughter of Eli David." I say, annoyed that he has to ask this question. "Okay.." Tony says hearing in my voice that this is not the subject I want to talk about. "But before I was interrupted again.. I wanted to say that we are arriving at 05:00 PM at my house in the Hamptons. Oh and Tony we got a week off as well, Gibbs thought we also deserved a week off." I finish smiling.

*17:00 PM in the Hamptons*

Kensi and I are making dinner while Tony and Deeks are playing some game. I got two bedrooms in this house, so Tony and I sleep in one room and Kensi and Deeks in one room. Actually I have four bedrooms, but I just want Kensi and Deeks to be together in one bedroom. Also the other two bedrooms are on the other side of the house. "Kensi could you grab the plates and cutlery out of the cupboard in that room." I say pointing with my finger at the middle of two doors on the end of a hall because I'm to busy cutting the vegetables.

*Kensi POV*

I can't believe Ziva did this for me, that is so sweet of her. I know she wants something more to happen out of this week, I just need to figure out what. Ziva her house is huge, it has 2 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 2 swimming pools, a jacuzzi, a tennis court and a lot of other rooms and I'm searching for one with a cutlery cupboard in it. I sigh and continue searching in the way Ziva pointed. I'm walking through a long and I mean long hallway till I finally reach the end. I open two doors at the time to make it faster, but when I open them I see two more huge bedrooms. I smile and now know why Ziva also wanted this, she still wants to get me and Deeks together while it is useless to try. I open two other doors and see the cupboard with cutlery and grab four plates with cutlery. I walk back to the table and set it up. Then I walk to Ziva again.

"Nice that you have four bedrooms instead of two." I say waiting for Ziva her reaction. "Oh you found them. Oops, you can sleep there if you want to." Ziva says with a guilty smile on her face. I laugh and say, "There is no need for that." "I knew it." Ziva says raising her hand as an victory. "Be quiet!" I say and smile. "What did you knew?" We here two male voices ask. "Nothing." We say at the same time. "Dinner is ready." Ziva says and puts the last pan with food on the table.

After dinner we went outside to swim in her swimming pool for a while, actually Ziva and I just wanted to talk together in our bikinis, but Tony and Deeks picked us up and threw us in the water. To get our revenge we went to the other swimming pool to grab some buckets and fill them with water. We waited till the boys got their clothes on again and were dry so we could pour the water over them. After that we had a water fight for hours till we got tired and went to bed.