Part 1, Los Angeles

*Ziva POV*

"Tony and Ziva grab your bags, you're going on a trip." Gibbs says. "Where to boss?" Tony asks standing up. "You two are going to Los Angeles. The NCIS department in LA has been compromised." Gibbs says giving us two each a file. "Well let's go ZEE-VAH." I roll my eyes and smile.

*2 hours later*

We are in the car to the airport and I'm already getting frustrated. Tony is really getting on my nerves again but it is cute how he is trying to get my attention. "Can we please listen to something else." "Why Ziva? Do you not like this kind of music?" Tony asks, already knowing the answer. "No I do not." I say in an angry tone. "Already changing it." Tony says quickly. I begin to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" "Because I'm not angry at you I just wanted to see your reaction." "You did not just do that to me miss David." "Actually, I did." I say still laughing. Tony starts laughing as well.

*4 hours later*

We landed in LA and are now heading to our hotel. We are driving to the safe house tomorrow and having the day off for now. After we read the files we talked about it with each other. "So, they have been compromised and Eric and Nell couldn't delete all the files before the mole saw them and send it to their boss." Tony starts. "The only two files which have been send are those of agents Kensi Blye and Marty Deeks." I continue. "And we need to protect them, because Callen and Sam need to work on the case and find the mole and to whom it was send." Tony finishes.

"Seeing we're only starting tomorrow, we could perhaps go out for dinner tonight?" Tony asks me and I see in his face he is afraid of rejection. "Well I do not have a dress and I am not really hungry. By the way is this your way of asking my out? Because if it is then my answer is no." I say as serious as I can. I look at Tony's face and can see sadness taking over. "I am just messing with you Tony. I would love to go on a date with you!" I say with a big smile on my face. "But I still do not have a dress." "That's why we're going shopping now."