Part 7, Getting to now each other

*Ziva POV*

"Let's play truths, to get to know each other." Tony suggests. "Okay." We all say. "I'll start." Tony says. "Deeks, why does Kensi call you Deeks and not Marty?" "Euhm.. I don't really know, a lot of people call me Deeks and not Marty, it just kinda stuck with them I guess." "Okay." "Ziva, where were you born?" "I am born in Israel." "Kensi, what is your situation with family?" "Well.. My dad was murdered, but they always said it was an accident, that's why I started working for NCIS to get behind the truth because my dad was working for the NAVY as well, till I proved them wrong like 4 years ago. I still have my mom, but we are didn't spoke with each other till after I solved my dads murder. I don't have any siblings." "Ziva, why don't you speak with contractions?" "What are contractions?" "That answers a lot, never mind then." "Well I would like to know, because like 8 years ago Tony asked me the same question." "I'll explain later." Kensi says. "Okay."

"Deeks, how did you come with NCIS?" "I'm a liaison from LAPD, I was undercover when I first met the team. I didn't knew they were NCIS and they had a man undercover as well. Then we both ended up in prison because of me and then Hetty came to tell me Sam was a NCIS agent and tell Sam I was a LAPD detective. Because of that they thought it was better to put a liaison with NCIS and Hetty chose me." "Tony, how is you family situation?" "I lost my mother when I was young and my father is not really in my life. He goes everywhere and only contacts if he need money." "Kensi, are you in love with someone?" I can see Kensi getting a little bit red and wanting to get rid of the question as soon as possible. "Yes." "Who?" Deeks asks.

"I won't say and one question at the time. Ziva, what is your family situation and how did you came with NCIS?" "HEY, that are two questions." I say offended. "Well we already know both of me and one from Tony and one from Deeks but none from you, so I think it's fair." "Well in that case you have a point Kens. Well I was a Mossad liaison with NCIS and I became an agent because my father had left me to die in a dessert in captivity till Gibbs, Tony and McGee came and saved me." I say not wanting to talk how I became a liaison and not wanting to think about Somalia. I think Tony notices it and I really do not want to look weak, because I am not.

~ I know this is a really boring part, I'm so sorry ! But you just need to wait a little while longer for more Tiva and some Densi. I have great ideas I just need to get you guys through the boring part and I hope I succeed with that x