Part 20, Dinner and ANTM

*Ziva POV*

Kensi and I are sitting in the back on our way to a restaurant in New York. I arranged a restaurant where you have to book like a year early, but with some strings I pulled I could get a reservation for tonight. I'm so happy to see Kensi having a good time as well and just lets her work go for a while. "So Kens, tell me about today, how was it?" I asks excited to hear it all.

"Well we when we first arrived I couldn't believe I actually saw Richard Castle. He is way different then all the people tell, he is nicer, more gentle and he is not a player like everyone says. He didn't look at one women who walked by and it was so sweet how he talked about Kate. He really loves her and I hope I can meet Kate this week as well."

"Actually Kate and I may have planned the whole week full with the two of us, so I hope you like what we are going to do and I'm sure you and Kate will get along perfectly fine." I say smiling. "Omg that is great and it doesn't matter, you already made this whole week perfect for me, it almost can't get better. But to continue with my story, we got a tour through New York and after like 2 and a half hours I convinced them to go shopping with me. They are already like three brothers and all they could talk about were movies and games." I laugh and answer, "I can't imagine how you held up with three grown up men acting like 5 years old on a sugar crush."

"I lived it out." Kensi says and we both laugh. "And Deeks?" I ask hoping she will give me the truth and not a lie. "Nothing special." She says and I immediately know she is lying. "You are talking to someone who was raised as one of the best trained Mossad officers the minute she could as little as stand." I say looking her in the eyes with anger in the background of my eyes because of my past, but also hoping on getting the truth and that emotion was what she was seeing, not the other one.

"Okay okay, he was very let's say sweet." Kensi says smiling. "Omg tell me!" I say smiling and commanding a bit. "Well he helped me when I wanted to go shopping and he said they owned me that and he even carried some of my bags." "That is so sweet of him." I say with joy in my eyes and heart for Kensi, I just hope tonight will work out the way I have planned. Yet she didn't know this night was planned way different for one of them.

The car stops and Tony opens the door for us while Deeks waits with his arms so that Kensi can put her arm into it. Tony hands me a hand to help me out of the car and I gladly take it for once. Tony does the same as Deeks and like that we walk into the restaurant. We walk in and a lady comes to us and I say, "David." She searches on her iPad for a few seconds and says then, "Yes, table for four. This way please." We walk to the back of the restaurant and walk through another door to the part where it is all glass and you have the most beautiful sight. She guides us to our table and we take our seats and say thank you. I sit next to Tony and opposite of Kensi and Deeks sits next to Kensi.

"What would you like to drink and eat?" "I would like a Bourgogne Blanc with the Spring Greens Salad, Fingerling Potatoes, Pancetta and Buttermilk Dressing please." I say. "Could I have the Sun choke Salad, Guanciale and Grilled Scallion Vinaigrette with a Cabernet Sauvignon." Kensi orders and next Tony orders, "I would like a Chardonnay with the Pasture Raised Chicken & Sausage, Sun chokes, Mushrooms and Emmer." "Could I have the Red Snapper, Mushrooms, Lobster and Candied Peanuts with a Chardonnay." Deeks finishes.

We talked about everything but work while we were having dinner. It was great to just have a week of fun laughter and tears of joy and not the work, the horrible things and heartbreaking stories. We talked about the good times and about what we've all accomplished the past years.

After dinner we went to the finals of America's next top model. Kensi was watching with fascination while Tony, Deeks and I just looked for Kensi and tried to look as interested as possible and not to fall asleep. But most of the time Tony and I just looked at each other and Deeks looked at Kensi most of the time. They finally where at the moment they mentioned the winner and we all clapped while I didn't even know who had won. We all had a great night and I wouldn't want to change a thing about it, but the best had yet to come for all of them, but none of them knew what.