Part 26, Catching up

I know I haven't updated in a while, that is because everything is pretty hectic and I just don't have inspiration for this part. I just put it together in a summary and I hope you understand that after everything I just don't have much time to write. After this part their will be better parts and I hope you will still be reading. I don't know if I'm able to update this story as much as I thought I would in the vacation. Thank you for still reading my story and I promise that the next chapters will be better.

*Ziva POV*

After we woke up it was already 3pm. We had a little breakfast and lunch in one. Then Tony, Kensi, Deeks and I went home to clean up a bit and make us ready for the late afternoon and evening. Kensi I were going to Castle and Kate again, because I would like to catch up with them. Kensi is coming with me, because otherwise she yet again has to be alone with the guys.

Deeks and Tony are going to relax the rest of the day and just do men stuff. "Please keep the house alive and don't break it down guys." "We won't kill the house Zi." Deeks and Tony say at the same time. Deeks walks to Kensi and Tony stays with me. "Have a great time sweet cheeks, see you tonight." He says and gives me a passionate kiss. "I will and you too." "Love you." "Love you too." I say and Tony walks with Deeks to the swimming pool.

"Are you ready Kens?" I ask eager to go. "Yes coming, just relax Zi they won't run away or something." I laugh and then look at Kensi who is putting her shoes on. "I know, it's just that I haven't been able to catch up with them for a long time." "Let's go." Kensi says and we walk to Kate and Castle their house, because it's only 0.5 miles.

"How have you been Zi?" Kensi asks as we are walking. "I'm just relaxing this week and it makes me really happy to be with my family. I just forget all the bad things in the world for a while and I'm glad I'm able to do that. Just clear my head for a while and think about the happy things." I say and look at Kensi, who gets what I mean and how I feel. "It does feel great." She says and smiles.

When we arrive at Kate and Castle their house we talk about everything that has been going on in our life of the past few years we haven't been able to speak. We talk about their wedding and about everything that happened with my dad and lots of other stuff till we had told everything again. When we decided to go home again it was already 00:00am so Kate drove us home.