Part 12, Case closed

*Lauren POV*

"Nell what is it you got?" I ask. "I found the one who hacked our system." "Who is he?" Callen and Sam ask at the same time. "It's more a she and her name is Andrea Tate." When Nell says that they she Andrea running to he car and driving away.

Callen and Sam run to the challenger and I run to my own car here at OSP. "Where is she headed Nell." Callen asks. "She is driving east to a beach house." Nell answers. "Lauren you can cut her off if you go the first road left and then right." Eric finishes. I do as Eric says and end up exactly behind her. I drive harder and end up in front of her. She wants to drive back but Callen and Sam are standing there blocking the way with the challenger. "Come out of the car with your hands up Andrea!" I yell. She does as I say as and I handcuff her. Callen and Sam put her in the back of the challenge and we drive to the boathouse.

"WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?" Callen yells. Andrea just smiles and says nothing. "TELL ME FOR WHOM YOU'RE WORKING." Callen yells one more time and slams his hand on the table. She jumps a little but still doesn't say a word.

"This I useless she won't talk." Sam says. "Let me try." I say already walking to the interrogation room.

"So now we get the good cop or what?" She laughs sarcastically. "You'd wish I was." I say and open the door on the ground to the water. Her smile fades away a bit, but not completely. "You can't do that." "Watch me" I say and walk to the door and open it. Nell stands there and I put her on a chair as well. I cuff her and throw her with two big stones on the chair in the water. "Your turn." I say and start putting two big stones on her stool as well. I begin pushing her down with my foot when she starts talking.

"Okay, Okay I work for Anthony Barbosa. I already told him where the safe house is and he heading there as we speak." I pull her back up again and walk away. "YOU CAN'T JUST LET ME SIT HERE, UNDO THE STONES." She yells but I just keep walking.

Callen is calling Tony while Sam is calling Ziva. "Hey Nell, your okay?" "Yes, those stones really looked real." "That's exactly what I thought." I say laughing with her.