Part 15, Ziva Lauren and Kensi

*Ziva POV*

I look up and see Lauren standing there. We just look at each other for a while when Kensi says something. "Everything alright Zi?" "Huh, what did you say?" "Well you and agent Hunter are looking at each other for about 5 minutes now and it's kind of creepy." Deeks finishes. "Yes, I am fine." I say and stand up. Then I walk to Lauren and give her a hug. "Omg, how are you Lauren?" "I'm fine, what about you?" She asks me. "I am really sorry, but Director David had sent me on another mission before I could even say good bye to you. I tried to call you, but I couldn't reach you anymore, guess you were undercover then.." I say. "It's fine Zi, how is it with your family by the way?" I look down and tears are forming in my eyes again. "Omg Ziva what happened?" "I'll tell you later okay?" "Okay." She says and we give each other another hug.

"I'm sorry to break this reunion, but how do know each other?" G asks and Tony asks, "Who is she?" "Well by the looks of it you already know Deeks and Kensi. This is special agent Tony DiNozzo. Tony this is special agent Lauren Hunter one of my best friends." I say and smile than whisper in Lauren ear, "He also happens to be my boyfriend." I say and smile, to see that Lauren smiles as well. "And to answer your question G.." Lauren begins. "..Ziva and I have been undercover together for a few times, but we lost contact about 8 years ago." Lauren says and whispers in my ear that G is her boyfriend. "What are you two whispering?" Tony and G ask. We just smile and I tell Kensi what it was and she smiles as well. "Okay enough of this, let's go because by the looks of it we aren't invited to this little party." Deeks says and with that he and Tony grab their bags and walk away with Sam and G behind them. Tony in our car, Deeks in Lauren's car, because Kensi wanted to drive her own car and Sam and G in the challenger.

"Kensi and I are going to grab our bags and then we can go." "Okay, do I need to help?" "No, there is no need for that. Thank you anyway, just wait in the car for us." I answer and walk to my room. Me and Kensi grab our bags and drive to OSP.

*Kensi POV*

I watch the reunion and think to myself how can she like agent Hunter? They talk for a while and I can see they have a really good connection and Ziva has that sparkle in her eyes that she only gets when she is truly happy. I smile and smile even more when Ziva whispers in my ear where they were whispering about to each other.

We drive to OSP and Ziva and Lauren are talking the whole time. "Kens and Lauren do you even like each other, because I can see it in both of your eyes that something isn't right between the both of you." Lauren and I look at each other and we both sigh. Then I begin with the story and Lauren continues after a while. Ziva just laughs and we look at her like 'what is wrong with you?'

We talk the rest of the drive to OSP and Lauren and I became friends, when Ziva told us that we shouldn't be mad at each other for such a little thing, life is short you never know when it will end.