Part 6, First meeting

*Kensi POV*

"Well that was a perfect entrance." Deeks says quietly so only I can hear it. " Your room is the second door on the left." Ziva says. I think I'm going to like her, I don't why but I just have that feeling. "Okay, thank you." I say and walk to the bedroom with Deeks behind me. When I walk into the room I just want to punch something. "Are you kidding me, one bed serious?" I say out loud. "It can't be that bad Fern. I don't bite." And there is my reason to hit someone for real now. I hit Deeks in the shoulder and put my bags down. I walk back to Tony and Ziva who are sitting on the couch now. And go sit one the couch next to Ziva. After Deeks is finished with complaining trough the whole house he comes as well. He sits next to Tony. "What's wrong man?" Tony asks Deeks." "I'm the personal punching bag of my dear Kensalina here." With that I punch him in the shoulder again. "Nice." I hear Ziva say and smile. "That must have hurt." Tony says to Deeks. "I'm used to it."

*Ziva POV*

"They are so cute together." I whisper to Tony and he smiles, because he knows why I say that. It reminds him of us as well so it isn't hard to guess. "Let's go sit on the couch." Tony suggests and I follow him to the couch. I want to sit next to him and cuddle up to him, but I can't so I just go sit a little bit farther from him. Then Kensi comes back and goes sitting next to me and Deeks comes a little while later and goes sitting between me and Tony. We talk a little. "Has your room one bed as well?" "Sadly it does. It sucks like hell, can you imagine how it is to sleep next to Tony, of course you can not, but next to a monkey is even better." I lie. "Well then you don't want to be with Deeks I think he is talking the whole time and being very annoying." "HEY! Still sitting here you know?" Deeks and Tony say at the same time. "So what?" We answer. I really like Kensi she is nice, but I really hope she is not going to suggest to sleep in the same room and Tony and Deeks in a room. Gladly she does not.