Part 2, Dinner date

*Ziva POV*

We went to a lot of clothes shops, but I finally found a dress I loved. Tony has not seen it yet, I wanted it to be a surprise. I'm changing into my dress now and start making myself ready for our date. I'm wearing a long white summer dress with brown heals and a silver statement necklace. I put on a little bit mascara and eyeliner. Than I walk out of the bedroom. "Wow you look.. You look stunning Ziva!" "Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." We both smile and just enjoy the moment. "Let's go then. I hope your like it Zi."

We arrive at the restaurant and take a seat at a table for two. "What would you like to drink Mr. and Mrs. DiNozzo?" I was going to say that I was not married to Tony, but just let it what it was. "I would like to have a white whine, please." I say. "Same for me, thank you." She gives us both a menu and then walks away. "What do you take?" "I think I'm going for the grilled lamb chop and leg of lamb with thyme sauce. What about you?" "I'll take an oven baked salmon with hazelnut-herb crust and butter sauce."

"What would you like to eat?" "I would like an oven baked salmon with hazelnut-herb crust and butter sauce." "And I would like the grilled lamb chop and leg of lamb with thyme sauce." "Your food will be ready in 15 minutes."

After dinner we ate a dessert together. Everybody is dancing now. "Zi, may I have this dance?" "Yes, you may." A slow songs starts and I put my head on Tony's chest. The rest of the night we laughed, talked and danced of course.