Part 24, Swimming pool

*Ziva POV*

We are going to the swimming pool after all the sporting. I'm wearing a pink/brown/orange bikini, Kate is wearing a yellow bikini and Kensi a black/white bikini. (Look at the picture which comes with this part.)

"Omg, this is amazing!" Rick yells and we all laugh. It is a swimming pool with all sorts of slides, from long upright slides to slides where you can go in with six people.

"Let's do this one first!" Tony says and before the three of us can even look at which one he is pointing his finger Deeks, Castle and Tony are already there. "Kids." We say at the same time and then laugh.

We walk to the slide and walk up the stairs to the slide. "What took you so long." Deeks whines. "Don't be such a baby." Kensi says and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Aahw.." Kate and I say and get a "shut up" glare from Kensi.

"What the hell did you choose?" I ask shocked when I see what for slide it is. "It's going to be fun!" Tony says. "Okay." I say and watch as more people are going. It's a slide where you have 6 tubes and when you stand in one it has a count down of 10 seconds and then you fall down for a couple of meters and then slide into a little swimming pool for the slides.

After that one we went in a lot of more slide until we had gone into all of them and we went home to get dressed for our dinner at Kate and Rick their house.

I'm so sorry for not updating, but I do have vacation now, so I'll probably update a lot more. My inspirations are a little bit gone, but that does not mean I'll stop writing this fanfic. I know this is not a lot, but I just wanted to update for you guys. The next chapter will be more interested.