You belong with me big bang Gdragon

I hate my life I have a sister name Kiko the pretty model everyone talks about and theres me the outside sister who is a makeup artist who is always put nextto Kiko. But shes not in the spotlight for being a model but for dating GD from big bang. How can a sweet kind guy like kwon ji young end up with a self centered arrogant thing like her.

"You done it all wrong again!" Kiko screamed for the other models to hear.

"No I havent okay we went through the colours togther you told me you like them so stop screaming this was like you when we'er kids!" rolling my eyes.

"You made me look like an old bitch!" throwing all the makeup gear onto the floor.

"What seems to be the problem?" her manager trying to calm her down.

"Her look what she has done to me!" she glared at me.

"Oh Kiko poor thing you get out of my sight" her manager pushing me away.

I walked ouside and kicked the wall out of anger all the attention is always on her she never thinks about me mum or dad her fame is all she cares about now.

"I hate her!!!" I screamed.

"Hard day?" kwong ji young smiled.

"Hey kind of Kiko is giving me a hard time again" I huffed a breathe.

"What did she do now?" as he came closer to me.

"Her makeup she dosent like it started to throw a hissy fit" I chuckled.

"All this over her makeup?" he laughed.

"Yeah her manager sent me out tell me something what made you fall for her?" asking him the question that played on my mind.

"Shes sweet caring nice beautiful why?" he frowned.

"Just saying are you sure your listing her personal traits or yours?" turing my head to the side.

"Pretty sure its hers what made you two hate eachother so much?" meeting my eyes.

" She got picked for everything the modelling me I was pushed to the side no one knows she has a sister that why I dilike her attitude towards family if I was her I would thank my family not make them out to be blured shapes" fighting back the tears.

"Sometimes I feel like I fell for the wrong sister but yet again I love Kiko if only you could see that" he hugged me.

"Kiko is only putting up a face for you" mumbling into his chest.

"If thats true then I need go see it for myself Im going to see her take care" he kissed my forehead.

Oppa you belong with me!