Jun seventeen request

Decicated to Infinite_LxD

It was the start of pain sweat and tears this was school were people either make it in life or break it in life, everyone kept telling me how your school life is the best days of your life. I hated my school life, I was constantly being picked on by one guy the bad boy wannabe Jun. He was a new student from China, at the start of school he was shy, but as more people took intrest in him his popularity increased. The shy boy was no longer seen from him now his the arrogant bad boy.

I was running to my locker not that I was late or anything, I just didn't want to be seen by Jun his evil words cut me like knifes eveytime we see eachother. I kep taking small glances left to right in hopes I don't see his tall figure coming around the corner. I tried to fit all the papers and books that I will be needing today so I don't have to come badk to the locker of hell. As I quickly put all the papers I needed into my back a deep laugh was heard from the school hallway, he was here.

I slammed to locker door shut running for cover, I hide behind the wall as Jun stopped right in front my locker looking around in confusion.

"Who are you looking for?" His friend Mingyu asked him.

"That girl I like to take the piss out of" Jun laughs.

"Shinhye she might be in for science" Woozi explained.

"Great I'm her lab partner" Jun rolled his eyes.

"Let's go don't want to stand around looking like idiots" S.coups dragged the boys.

Once they had all left I came out of my hiding space, the worse part was that I liked Jun but he will never go for a girl like me. The hard reality I had to face, I was happy me and Jun were lab partners it might have given us a chance to talk. But he would just ignore me making me do all the work, all he would do is just tease me about being a good for nothing in this world. I was left debating to myseld whether or not he was like that to everyone or just me, after a few weeks I found out that the harsh words my Jun were only directed to me.

As I walked to science I knew hell was coming my way, the wrath of Jun's hateful words will certainly cause me pain beyond belief. I walked into class to find every student in there own little groups, I walked passed everyone to my seat when I tripped on something. Every students eyes landed on me, after a few seconds the room was filled wil laughter the loudest coming from Jun.

"Shinhye are you blind did you see my foot?" Jun laughed in my face.

"Sorry" I bowed.

"Some weak human you are" Jun hissed.

I sat at the back holding back the tears of humiliation, I put my head on my desk hoping the tears would stop if I thought of something else other than what happened. Then I left a paper ball being thrown at my head, I looked up and took it. In big bold writing it read PETHETIC. I looked at the faces of the people of my class when one face clearly stood out Jun's evil smirk.

Out of anger and hurt I teared the paper up making me look like a weird person, the whispers started around the room my name was being repeated.

"Shinhye I know you have some sort of metal disorder but please don't take it out on the paper" Jun frowned.

The tears flowed I couldn't hold them in I took a tissue out of my bag, wiping the tears away then everyone started to laugh at the sight of me crying.

"Shinhye the cry baby!" someone yelled.

My breaking point was reached I threw the chair behind me, a run out the classroom with constant hot tears that made my eyes hurt. Jun was making my life unbearable day by day.

Jun's prov...

I looked at her as tears came down her sweet face, I took it too far I knew I did but I didn't was to lose a reputation that took me so long to build up. Once she got the tissue out the bag indercating that she was hurt, that's when I knew I had to stop.

"Shinhye the cry baby!" someone yelled.

I looked around finding the face who said it, but my focus was lost when I heard a loud crashing sound from the back. Shinhye throwing her chair behind her and leaving with tears on her face, her figure disappeared when the others started gossiping about her breakdown.

"Jun you pushed her to far" Joshua hit my arm.

"I know that what can I do?" I shrugged.

"Go and check on her now Jun!" Joshua yells.

I got up to go looking for her leaving everyone confused, the hallwas were empty only a few light sobs which must be Shinhye. Follwed them until I saw her infront of locker crying, wiping the tears that will never stop. What monster have I become to do something like this to someone as pure as Shinhye.

Shinhye's prov...

I was completely donw with Jun and his bullshit, I didn't know why I was crying but I felt good to let out the emotions that I was holding back. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I was faced with Jun who was looking at me with the blank face he always has.

"Go away you asshole" I snapped.

"I came here to say sorry" he signed.

"Nice joke Jun where's the insult" I laughed.

"Shinhye I really have came to say sorry" Jun held my hands.

"Shut up Jun I'm done with your sick mind games, you always have the most fucked up insults for me and no one else. Say something Jun right now because I don't care no more!" I screamed.

"I love you" he whispered.

"Get away from me you asshole" I pushed past him.

He grabbed onto my waist spinning me around in hid warm arms, like a flash his lips were on mine I naturally wrapped my hands around his neck. We both pulled back breathless leaning my forehead against his.

"From the first day I saw you I loved you, I thought you would never notice me so I built up my reputation in hopes you will notice me. I guess it got to my head." he laughed.

"Jun if you truly love me break away from his act please" I begged.

"If it means keeping you I will do anything" he kissed my cheek.

"I forgot to say I love you too" I smiled