Jr got7 little sister request

Decicated to 1ChimChim1

Since birth a sibling bond is unbreakable you protect eachother even if you dont want to it's something that all siblings do. But why is it so different for me? My brother doesn't care if I got runover in front of him sometime I wonder if we are even related.

Flashback...
My would usually take me too school but due to her office calling saying she needs to be in early she asks Jr to do which kind off scates me.
"Please just take her too school" mun pleaded to Jr.
"Why do I need to take that thing to school it's my day of from training" he glared at me making me hang my head low.
"I know but it's the only favour I ask of you" mum smiled.
"Fine whatever" Jr rolled his eyes.
I was about 13 back then my still didn't trust me walking to school and it was obvious that I couldn't drive myself too school.
"Why are you standing here lets go" Jr pushed out in the front door.
I was use too this treatment by Jr most peopel will tell me it's not how an brother would act but mum keeps telling me his at his teenage years, but even with the bad treatment I get I stilk love him.
"Oppa hows training going" I smiled up at him.
"Why do you care it's not like you will be in jyp you can't even juggle and a dog can do that" he rolled his eyes.
I just put my head down as always and continued walking his just like that because his walking me to school he hates the image of walking his little sister too school. I looked back at Jr who was clearly angry as the schook gates became clear in sight I just ran in not wanting to annoy Jr more.
End of flashback...

I waited and waited for that piece of paper to determine my future my life what happens if I don't pass high school I will be one of those people who live in their mothers garage. As I recieved them my face turned into pure joy I passed I jumped in the air as other students glared I was top in the class. I know at this point I should run back home too my parents but the only person I want to tell and see in Jr, he just had a comeback which gives me a reason to celebrate along with my perfect grades.

At the jyp buliding people gave me confused stares I don't really come that often due to the fact that Jr never wants to see me but I really hope this will make him proud of me even for once in my life.
"Hi I'm jr's little sister" I smiled to the women at the desk.
"Wait you are omo you have grown Jr are is on the third floor his at practice with the choreographers" she handed me a pass as I made my way up.

I knocked on the door to the room I could hear screaming and heavy footsteps approaching the door bam bam answered the door with his huge grin.
"Geeze bam bam are you trying to kill me" he pulled me into a death grip of a hug.
"Sorry it's been so long since we have seen you" bam bam lead me into the practice room.
The got7 boys all cheered when I enetred the room but Jr just gave me a cold glare which sent shivers down my spine.
"Hey look Jr your sister is here" Jackson put and arm around my shoulder.
Jr only shrugged and went to talk to the choreographers Jackson gave me a concerned look I only shurgged and smiled at him.
"Whats this?" Mark took my paper out of my hands.
"Wait guys I want to be the one to say" I took the paper off Mark.
"Jr come" I grinned he only rolled his eyes and joined the rest of got7 even the choreographers stopped to see.
"Guys I know you have a comeback and I want to celebrate that but also I passed high school top off the class" I squealed.
All of them congratulated me but as I looked towards Jr he had a face which looked like it would explode.

Jr's prov...
I knew she wasn't going to come for us or to spend time with me in fact she just wanted too come to talk about herself. Ever since we were kids the world had to evolve around her what she wants too do where was I trying not to get angry. But now she has passed my breaking point.
"Are you that self centred" I laughed.
"What?" she uttered.
"Why is it always about you what you want even when we were growing up it was always centered about you. I had to do this for you I had to get that for you what have you done for me?!" I yelled as she stood slient.
"Nothing just like you are nothing to me celebrate our comeback like hell its the celebration of you passing high school like anyother teenager can do just get out!" I screamed in her face.
"But oppa" she held my hand.
"Did you not hear me get out!!" I screamed again.
She ran out crying as all the members stood in shock at me it had be told I was at the point of losing it if not now then in front of my parents.
"Jr what was that all she wanted was to celebrate" Jackson pushed me.
"You haven't grown up with her the world has always given her everything she wanted in life" I pushed him back.
"Jr she's your sister all she wants is to get told by her big brother how proud she is over her come man" Mark patted my back.
At the moment it hit me all the times shes gotten good grades she came to me first not mum or dad but me. Even if I didn't care she always praised me for passing monthly evaluations at jyp even when I debuted I could hear her telling people thats my brother she was proud of me ad a big brother. As a brother I failed in everway.
"Guys I will be back" I ran out after her.
He running figure was I front of me I was behind her she then went to the rooftop I was about to call her when she stood on the ledge of the buliding. I ain't losing my little sister because of my faults..

Your prov..
My face was one of horror and hurt the truth to why Jr hated me so much was because everyone payed their attention to me all their time on me. Nothing was given to Jr just me I run to the roof top of jyp just looking up at the sky so calm and perfect. I took one step to the ledge I wanted Jr to be happy without me being in the way.
"(y/n)!" Jr grabbed my wrist pulling me down innto his chest.
"Im sorry for everything Jr" I cried.
"No don't be sorry you did nothing wrong I wasn't the older brother you needed in yoir life, you were the younger sister I needed please don't do that again" he cried into my hair.
"I won't" I finally calmed down.
"And I'm so proud of you for passing be the doctor you always wanted to be" he kissed my forehead.
"For real " I smiled.
"For real I love you little sister" he chuckled.