With you L.Joe teen top

Decicated too JrLJoe

I hate this he told me he'll be back at 10am now its just gone 4pm some much for planning a day with him. He wasn't normally late if he was going to be late he would have warned me that he would be late by calling me or texting me but no. I got dressed up for nothing cleaned the house for no reason at this point I was fustrated and disappointed at him he knows too call me. As soon as I was going upstairs to think of many ways to hurt him Byunghun decided to show his face. He had a smile on which turned into a sorry one when he saw my face of anger.
"Decided too come home?" I clossed my arms.
"Yeobo the boys wanted to go out and well my phone died" he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Nice excuse Byunghun" I rolled my eyes.
I got too my room changing my dress into sweats removing the makeup which took me an hour off I looked in the mirror does he realise how much effort I put into see him or even plan days out with him. I saw him leaning on the bathroom door with a sad expression which made me feel like crap for shouting at him earlier.
"Look I know how long it took you too plan our day out and how long it took you too make yourself look beautiful" he shook his head.
"Really because it feels like a slap in the face when you don't give me a warning!" I snapped at him.

He could tell that all I needed right now was calming down he came closer too me embracing me into a long hug. Even if I was on the edge of kicking his ass I just needed someone I hugged him back leaning my head on his chest hearing his slow heartbeat.
"I'm so sorry for not coming here spending the day with you I should have left the boys and beem with you" he kissed the top on of my head.
"You think the only time I get too see you is when you finshed tour and comeback shows" I played with the strings on his hoodie.
"Can I make it up too you?" he lifted my white shirt placing his cold hands on my waist.
"Depends if I want you too" I laughed.
At that moment he lifted me in his arms bridal style walking us too the bedroom the whole time I giggled into his arm how much of an idiot I look right now!

He gently placed me on the bed as he began crawling onto off me with a teasing smirk I just laughed just seeing him like this made me realise why I fell in love with him. We were face too face he leaned down sending light kisses down my neck. Byunghun wasn't like other boys rough he was more gentle he told me that he was scated of huring me. He took of my shirt still kissimg my bare stomach I wemt down his back talking his top as well showing off his perfect body I was amazed how much he worked out over the months off not seeing him. His hands reached around my back unhooking my bra his hands traced my back along with mine tracing his broad chest. My hands reached his pants I took of his jeans along with his boxers he did the same taking of my sweat pants and panties. As we both looked into ours eyes he kissed my neck again he slowly lifted me onto his laps feeling the tip of his manhood on my womanhood. I leaned down to his ear moaning which then set him off he slowly pushed himself in. I didn't want it rough I thought it never showed love but slowly showed passion for one another. My fingers gripped on his back as he picked up the pace abit with every groan he let out drove me crazy I could feel my walls closing around him.
"Baby I'm.. Cumming" I managed to say.
"Me too" he held onto my back.
As we met our climax I held onto his back before falling on top off him my breathinh and heartbeat became steady but I could feel his heatbeating fatster than mine. His hands made small circles at the bottom of my back.
"Sometimes I need to be with you too remind me why I fell in love with you" he smiled at me.
"Seeing you makes me realise I would've survived without you" I pecked his lips.
He pulled the covers over our bodies I fell asleep hearing his steadying heat beat andnhis warm arms around me.