Hanbin B.I Ikon Gaurdian Angel part 3

After 8 years of pain of not seeing her again all she could say too me is hi nothing else.
"(Y/n) is that really you?" Touching her ice cold face.
"Yeah it's me the girl you loved and spent every waking day with" she held onto my hand.
"I'm so sorry for treating you so bad for the past couple of days" I hugged her.
"It was expected you couldn't remember me who would I've been dead for 8 years" she laughed.
"You might have been dead for the last 8 years to everyone else but too me you were still alive in my mind and heart" cupping her face.
"Hanbin I we can't be together we are from 2 different world they separate us in so many way I'm only here to help you" her tears fell on her cheek.
"I lost you once I'm not losing you again" I cried.
"Hanbin I'm here on a job a job that can let me see you even for a couple of weeks or days please cherish that instead of thinking the impossible" she placed her head on my chest.
"Whatever happen I'm going to find the impossible possible" I laughed.
"Hey it's almost 4 you need to pick up your sister" she smiled.
After 8 years of not being able to fall in love I finally have.Even if 2 worlds separate us I can alway say that I could see the one person I loved for the finale time.
"Oppa you came" Hanbyul screamed.
"Why would I forget my little sister" picking her up.
"Can we get ice cream please" she clapped.
"You won't tell mum" patting her head.
"Promise I won't tell her" she squealed.
As we walked I noticed (y/n) looking down at her necklace looking at the already half filled diamond.
"Oppa why to you keep looking back?" Hanbyul laughed.
"Well I want to check if everything is okay" looking back at (y/n) she looked up and smiled and nodded.
"Your a pabo" Hanbyul giggled.
As we entered the ice cream shop I could help but notice (y/n) not talking to me or even looking at me which sent a pain though my chest.
"Hanbin can I ask you something" Yuri's face appeared.
"Yeah sure" I smiled.
"What did I do wrong for you not too like me" she bit her lip.
"Yuri you have done nothing wrong it's me I have pains I can't get rid of in away I should be saying that you need a man who can get rid of his pains instead of making new ones find a man opposite me" I hugged her.
"How I like you more than anything" she Yuri whispered.
"See Taeil I know his my your type but give him a chance his got a lot on his mind his better than me in so many ways and his brave for doing the things his doing give him a chance you might be surprised" I patted her back.
"Really" she smiled.
"Go his better than a man like me" I laughed.
Once she had gone I saw the necklace glow again but (y/n) never smiled she just looked down I need to ask her it's killing me not knowing what's the matter.
"Oppa I'm done picking can we go" Hanbyul tugged on my arm.
"Yeah sure" I faked a smile for her.
That night (y/n) would be smiling laughing and teasing me but instead she sat on the bed looking down on the floor.
"(Y/n) tell me what's bothering you?" I sat next to her.
"For the first time I'm happy seeing you when I was up there I could only see the hurt person you were but now look at you I don't want to o back and see you hurt people again I wish I could stay" she hugged me.
"I'm happy as well and if you do go I will stay strong now matter what even if people get me angry I will be the leader that I am not the follower that I was I will change for you and only you" I kissed her cheek.
The necklace glowed again but this time she stood up.
"No no give me more time please!" She yelled.
"What (y/n) where you going ?!" Holding on to her arm which was fading.
"Back I can't I love you please let me stay I want this world!" She cried.
"You can't go again" trying to hold on to her disappearing body.
"Hanbin make the impossible possible" before her face faded.
I stood in the middle of the room wondering what had happened she's gone the one thing I wanted to be with me is gone. The thing I wanted to happen from the start has happened to me.
"Please bring her back" I looked up.
One thing could work my wish the wish that can bring her back into my arms.
"I wish for the first thing I fell in love with (y/n) my angel nothing more I can't live with out her I can't be me without her" I buried my face into my hands.

The next morning I was greeted by a steak of light and a figure next to me asleep.
"Well hi" she jumped onto off me.
"Your back" I hugged her.
"Well after your wish they couldn't turn it down and plus I never died I could just come back because of a wish" she laughed.
"So to people we've been going out" I smiled.
"Yeah but we both know the truth" she pecked my lips.
"Hanbin (y/n) I know your in love but school is waiting" mum laughed.
"You should see the changes" she giggled.
We walked in school hand in hand and there are a lot of changes Taeil and Yuri are a couple Bobby being bullied. But the biggest change is having my angel next to me.
"I love you don't go again" I whispered.
"Like I would leave you" she hugged me.