Jimin bts request In time

As I sat around waiting for Jimin to get back from tour a newsflash came on to the screen causing me to jump why would it be on so late?

"Sorry for interupting your TV programme but we have recieved news that the group bts has just got into a car crash all remebers have been hurt but the worse coming form park Jimin..."

My heart stopped Jimin his... His the worse casualty on board I jumped up from the coutch and began pacing up and down as hot tears ran down my face. Suddenly the phone rang causing me to stay frozen out of shock before ammidialty answering it.
Me: Hello?
Manager: Its me bts manager listen Nina come to the hospital please its about Jimin.
Me: What about Jimin is he okay?
Manager: Nina I think you need to hear it for yourself.

I rushed out of my house into my car driving to the hospital like a mad women Jimin please say the news was over exaggerating   that you are not as bad as they say. I kept thinking about the possibilities and outcomes if he wasnt okay the thoughts I was thinking caused me to panic and stop at edge of the road. Nina he will be fine just keep driving to see my inner thought trying to calm me down.

At the hospital the others of bts stood outside jimins room waiting for any news of jimins condition. They all looked up to see me red eyed and faced with hair that looked like a storm had given me a makeover, while they we'er covered in bandages and casts.

"Any news?" looking at them.

They all looked low not telling me the damage this car crash has caused to Jimin.

"If you know tell me! " I yelled.

As soon as I yelled j-hope embraced me into a hug before telling me the outcome."Nina his in a coma we dont know when his going to wake but if he does their is a slight chance he wont remember anything" I felt j-hopes tears on my shoulder while I still processed in what he was saying to me.

"Your lying no its a mistake right?!" I backed away from him.

Then all the members got up causing my head to spin it was the truth this was real and this was the outcome him not having a clue who I am or anyone around him.

"No no no!! " I screamed all the members stood around me trying to calm me down.

Weeks went by with an odd movement of an arm the doctors and nurses telling me its a good thing but really a good thing would be him actually getting up. I was losing hope I read that it could take months for him to wake up but the thought lingered of him not knowing the faces around him. The monitor of his heart told me he was alive the tubes that stuck out of made everything worse it made me realise this was reality.

I was woken by someone poking my arm I looked up to see a confused Jimin.

"Jimin you awake!" I hugged him before he pushed me off.

"Who the hell are you where am I?" he paniced causing my smile and happiness to fade.

"Jimim your in hospital im Nina your girlfriend" I slowly stated.

"Why am I in hospital I dont remeber having a girlfriend?" he looked around.

"I dont know how to put this but you got into an accident causing ypu to lose your memory but it will come back in time" holding on to his hand he pulled it back.

"Why should I believe you I dont even know who you are" he frowned caising a pain in my chest.

"I will call one on the members" walking outside.

The whole of bts showed up with smiles on their faces but reality of jimins memeory lose will hit them all.

"Guys before you go in theres something I need to tell you" I looked on to the ground.

The faces of bts became concerned." What is it?" suag spoke softly.

"His memory lose is worse than expected he dosen know anything apart from his name thats it so go easy on him" I chocked on my words.

As they all enetered Jimin stood up with caution glaring at each of them.

"Get out what are you trying to robby me go away!!" he yelled.

"Jimin we are your members your part of a idol group bts" Jin stepped forward causing Jimin to flitch back.

"No Im not I woke up here I never had been in an idol group" he stared to become angery causing pain to Jungkook who had to leave.

"Guys I think its best you should go" I spoke quietly.

All of them left in anger and sadness that their friend and brother failed to reconginse them.

It was the day I took Jimin home he was the only person he could trust.

"Jimin we are going back to our apartment" I smiled.

"We leave together?" he asked confused.

"Oh yeah I didnt mention that part yeah we do lets get you home" I laughed.

When we got home I remebered what the doctors told me keep showing him photos of him you or any other family members. I search high and low for every photo of us family and the boys I had gotten news that they had to replace Jimin due to his memory lose.I walked over to him but he was looking at and old photo of us on the bedside table.

"You might want to look at these will help you during the recovery" hading him the photos.

He took them but instead of looking at them he placed them on the bed and walked over to me.

"Nina I know I dont know you apart from a name and face but the thing is I wont get better fast but it will take time right so even if I cant remeber the time me met or special dates I just want to say that I will try my best to remember us but I guess its going to be in the distant future" his eyes filled with pain.

"Jimin I can wait years for you to remeber everything ad long as im here with you I can wait it will come back in time" I kised his forhead.

Nina I hope you like it I know its long but its all for you sweetheart remeber to send in your rewuest or comment them in thank you for being my first one xxx