Why can't you see it? Ken vixx

If love is gone from the both of us why do you stay and refuse to see what once brought us happiness is now dead in our hearts. The passion that we once has now become hatered. We can joke laugh and play in front of others but we both know the act will end. We can pretened everything is okay but we are living on borrowed time say it now or never at all.

It has beem going on for 4 months now that me and Ken have drifted apart thr members see it but choose to say nothing I know its happening but Ken and his big heart can't. To him its another rough spot all couples go though to me its the end of love. I choose not to believe but my heart tells me to let go because its the right thing for the both of us. As Ken walks though the door I would smile but now its gone I will tell him.
"Hey" he pecks my cheek its things like this I miss.
"Ken we really need to talk" I got straight to the point.
"Look not now I've been at practice come back shows tomorrow we will" he left the kitchen.
I followed him upstairs I was annoyed at the fact that he puts his needs first ither than our relationship I opened the door to find him on the bed laying there on his phone playing a game his not tried to play that!
"Really Ken I want to talk and you want to play candy crush!" I yelled.
"Yeah because this relationship is all about you" he sat up and rolled his eyes.
"What relationship for the past 4 months there hasent been a relationship" I cried into mybhands as I heard him getting up from the bed back hugging me.
"I'm sorry" he mumbled but I pushed away knowing I will fall again.
"Ken we cant be together not like this" I looked away knowing the pain in his eyes will hit me like knifes.
"yeobo stop talking like this I love you love me" he cupped my face ad tears brimmed in his eyes.
"Yes I do this is why I'm doing this love was once alive for us is now dead" I took his hands away from my face and held them.
"Its still alive" he tried to convince me as I gave a little laugh.
"Ken we have arguments almost every night I don't get to see you when I do I'm left disappointed because plans have changed" my voice became a whisper.
"We can work on itbi swear" he hugged me but I didnt hug back.
"We can try but we are just going to go round Ken more arguments more tears" he began to sob as I walked closer towards him and embraced him for what could only be the last time.
"Why cant you see that we are killing eachother our love has gone in the wind" I cried into his chest.
"I didnt see because I wanted this to be forever I thought you could changr me and you did but what changed me made our love fade now its just me seeing something that is still there but when it comes to it its gone" he whispered my heart broke into a million pieces.
"In other words you sae but didn't want to accept" I laughed.
"Yeah I still wanted love to happen between us" he pulled back as he started to gather his stuff.
"I happened once sometime good things have to come to an end we have to find love in different places than only one" I smiled.
"I guess I killed us because of my idol life" he half smiled.
"Love killed us not you or me love can bring joy but also it stops and kills us inside" he got his bags and looked at me.
"I'm sorry how it ended but we can be freinds I have your number you have mine if you need anything I will be there" he kissed my forehead.
"Ken take care love someone who can put up with your random attitude" I hugged him the door closed as I cried on the floor.