I will put you first this time Daehyun request

Dedicated to Zicolicious_Baby

I was never put first in life I was either last or never in a ranking even during my trainee years I am leader of my girl band but I'm still last I dont know why. Even with my relationship wiyh Daehyun I'm still put last beacuse of his schedule and having different agencys I'm with sm entertainment which is better than his.

Today me and the band are appearing on after school club last time I was on there was when me and Daehyun announced our relationship.
"So we are here today with the lovely girl group eternity" Eric smiled.
We all waved to the camera as much as I hate putting on fake smiles I had to because I didnt want to worry our fans.
"Now lets look at some twitter questions" Eric stood on the touch screen along with Kevin.
"I heard a rumour that Daehyun is cheating on Angelica" Kevin covered his mouth he wasnt meant to read it while the memebers gasped.
"Sorry" Kevin gave his little smile.
"No its fine really well those are rumors me and Daehyun are doing great we talk go out our relationship is strong his not cheating on me" my doubts came into play.

The car ride was uneasy the memebers knew too I was constantly playing with my fingers while looking at the window its not true its a fan that is jealous of dating her bias or something.
"Yah Angleica smile" Minhae patted my shoulder.
"Whatever" I mumbled.
I hate being cold and snappy at them I lied nothing was going right between and Daehyun right now the conversation we have now turns into an argument at the end. Not to mention how he whines constantly about him wanting to spend more time with his hyungs.
"Its it you and Daehyun?" Summer asked.
"Kind of and its my time of month so yeah I font want to talk about it" I averted my gaze out of the window again.

I had my own apartment the dorm that the memebers shared wasnt big enough so sm put me in one alone the only spare key I had I gave to Daehyun if he ever wanted to get away from his members, plus I thought it could get us close together. He only stops by for food and sleep never too see me. I dragged my feet to the apartment I have never been this tired it is no joke.

It didnt feel right as I walked through the door I knew someone else was in here it could be Daehyun. I took off mu shoes soemthing caught me off guard the black high heels there to high to be mine. My brain clicked on he has someone else in the house.

I ran into the bed room and found a scene from a horro movie Daehyun in bed with another girl that is way prettier than me.
"Sorry should I leave considering you haven finished" I threw his and the girls clothes at them.
"Angelica calm down" he put on his trousers.
The girl walked behind me with a smirk plastered on her face.
"No she didn't just do that" I was about to chasr after her when Daehyun pulled me back.
"Why what did I do to deserve this" I hit Daehyuns chest as her grabs my hands for me to stop.
"Nothing okay its me I done this I thought you never loved me so I found it with somebody else" he sighed.
"The fan was right the rumours how long?" I was trying to get it staight in my mind.
"2 months" he looked on the floor.
"You son of a bitch I hate you get out of my sight leave the key on the table" I smaked him across the face.
"Angleica" he whispered.
"I was always last to you" I pushed him out of the room.
My knees buckled I fell onto the ground while hot tears came out my heart shattered into a million pieces from a man that I once thought would put me first.

3 months later...
I only told the memebers about the whole break up but not the agency and from the looks of Daehyun he hasn't as well I kept delaying whether to tell them beacuse I hoped Daehyun will fight for us but I guess he doesn't.
"You need to tell soo-man you just cant keep fans thinking you okay" Summer was fustrated at this point.
"I will okay I will do it now" I was walking out the door when my manager stopped me.
"There you are okay kbs want you and Daehyun to do an interview a couple one" my manager clapped in delight while I was left with my jaws open.
"Well cant you get someone else like Baekhyun and Taeyeon Sunbaenim to do it" I was hoping I was just about to tell that me and Daehyin have ended then this comes up.
"But Daehyun said yes" she was left confused as well as me.
"He did?" my manager nodded.
"Didn't he tell you?" she was getting more suspicious.
"No we havent be calling each other because of Work" I foced a smile she shook it off.
"2 hours we leave" she walked down the hall.
I slammed my head against the wall you son of a bitch!!. I walked in the practice room the members looked for a verdict.
"I didnt tell him because I'm going to do a couple interview with Daehyun" I layed flat on the floor.
"Eh how did the happen?" Minhae aked
"Well kbs wanted us Daehyun said yes without me knowing in 2 hours I'm going to see him for the fist time in 3 months urgh I'm going to get ready" I gave a shrug.

Interview...
3 months thats how long we have been broken up but to other people eere are still the sweet young couple. Daehyun walked in with haevy eyes he hasn't got slepp which worried me I still care for him a year of love can not be wasted.
"Daehyun you haven't been sleeping" I examined his face.
"Why would you care you haven't for thr passed 3 months" she snapped.
"I have okay why am I asking now" I turned my hsnd into a fist.
"No call no text nothing" he slammed his hand down.
"Why do you want to do this to argue or to actually tell people we have broken up on TV" I snapped.
He was abou to answer when the interviwer walked in Daehyun took my hand we both bowed ans smiled at her.
"Look at you two" she pointed to our hands.
"That you just cant keep my hands off her" he faked a smile.
"Lets begin shall we right first question the position as idols is it hard to see each other?"
"Kind off I dont get to see him but when we act like bestfreinds we talk we act like a normal couple sometimes I miss that" he looked into my eyes this is his sorry.
"Angelica you were on after school club and the question on twitter did that bother or doubt you?"
" It made me doubt at fist then I remebered how Daehyun is sweet and funny he could never hurt a fly meaning he wont hurt me. It bothered me because what kind off person would right that did yhey hate me but all I could really do was pretend it never happened which hurt more" I tried to blink thr tears away making Daehyuns grip even tighter around my hand.
"Do you have any regrets in this relationship?"
"I never put her first I wilk leave her till last then go see her but I always ended up looking selfish only moaning at her and making her feel likr nothing when she really is something to me" he smiled.
"Thank you for your time spend each day well together" she smilred and left.

Me and Daehyun sat in silence he brought me here to say sorry for what he did.
"Well Mr Jung that was a great way to say sorry" I laughed.
"I will learn better that to put you last than to put other people in front of you" he stroke my cheek.
"I missed you" I cried into his chest.
"I missed you more this timw your coming fist in my heart" he kissed me.
"God your cheesy" I smiled into his chest.