Sehun and Chen exo request when two broken hearts become one

Decicated to jongdae_m21

I was currently walking down the streets off Seoul with determination written on on my face I'm going to tell yes tell Jongdae that I was completely and undoubtedly in love with him. It might sound creepy at how I put it but when you're in love with a bestfriend words can come out of your mouth without knowing or how they would sound in the open. He gave me a call telling me he was shooting the film 'In the heights' I was a little intimidated at the fact the female lead was pretty but it never stopped me.

Once I reached the set the guards knew me due to my many visits with Jongdae they even complimented us by saying how much of a good looking couple we are. But Jongdae squashed the rumours by telling them we were just friends, I felt a little bit angry at the fact he could say that but he doesn't know how much I love him. I was jumping backstage seeing Jongdae acting was making me go crazy but once the female lead was approaching him slowly my emotions changed from happy to anger, it was at that moment where I wanted to rip he face off. When she got even closer I mean face close every inch of me became stiff, I held my breathe hoping it wasn't going to be a kiss. They eventually leaned in for a deep kiss I was then felt in pain even if they weren't a couple I can't just let him kiss her like that. I was wrong to think we could have been much more, while I'm at home he could be kissing all the bot actresses in Korea. I immediately ran out of the studio with tears in my eyes I didn't want to see him I didn't want to even explain why I was leaving in fact I want to break all contract with him.

I cried my heart out over a guy who barely knows my feeling how can a giy be so clueless on reading girls and their feeling it's easy like abc and 123. I reached the park where me and Jongdae would walk hand in hand when he takes a break then I heard loud shouting coming from the bench. It was my other close friend Sehun drinking when I looked at my watch it wasn't even 11am and his drunk whats got into him?

Sehun's prov...

Whats taking her so long I thought to myslef, I stood outside the park entrance waiting for Seohyeon to arrive I did tell her the right time. I shook it off her being fashionably late when I noticed her figure waling on the other side of the park, I was waving like a mad man when I noticed Luhan holding her hand. I looked at the scene in pure horror Luhan told me he went back home to China and wasn't at all coming back to Korea he would have told me if he was coming back. I stromed to the scene when they saw me Seohyeon was shaking while Luhan was looking for words to say on the situation.

"I can't believe this did you even go back to China?!" I yelled at Luhan.

"Only for two weeks then came back here" Luhan answered me calmly.

"So you made me believe you went back to China when really it was a cover up to get with Seohyeon?" I snapped.

"Sehun I can explain " Seohyeon jumped in.

"I don't need any explanation I'm done with the both off you my stuff will be out tonight so Luhan can move in" I hissed out my words.

I was emotionally wrecked the last thing I wanted to see was ghe two people I hold in my heart break me, Seohyeon was the my first for everything while Luhan was a guy I could lean on when things got bad for me. I went into the near by store to pick up four bottles of soju the man over the counter gave me a concerned look. I payed for them and walked into the park I sat on the bench were I first met Seohyeon thinking about how mucb I gave up for her to only get a slap in the face.