Forbidden love Sehun exo part2

Sehuns prov...

Its been two years since I saw (y/n) my world fell apart Jackson telljng people i'm weak that I support mutants which I true. My father ranting how the mutant race is nothing but touble for this world nothing for the past two years have been right since she left. Her last words still in my mind " I love you too but we can never be". "Sehun she is okay you know just training you will sed her" Luhan patting my back. "The only way I get to see her is when she is on the news fighting for whats right" looking down to the floor." Still thinking about the mutant girlfriend you make me sick" Jackson spatt out."Shut your mouth you know nothing about her!" pushing him." I know that one day she is going to get killed if she continues with 12 hopefuly by resistance" he laughed. I cant take it his comments I punched him and continued to over and over agiain."Not my fault you fell in love with a mutant" Jackson groaned. I stopped and broke down in tears watching the crowd gather around me and Jackson.

Your prov...

Another random patrol around the streets resistance threat became even higher over the last two years with more attacks on random street conrners."This looks about clear" Jessica looked around." Think so I heard your leaving when you going" starting the conversation." Three weeks I want to start a life with my boyfriend and get the vaccine" she smiled. " No one is stopping you go for it your life to live" smiling back at her." Most of the team tried to stop me your the first approve" she laughed. "Your life I dont judge people by their decisions I can see how much you love your boyfriend" letting out a chuckle." Have anyone specail?" she nudged. "One guy but I told him nothing could happen between us becuase of the danger around resistance things like that the random attacks" throwing up my hands."His non-mutant right?" she asked."Yeah his been my friend since diapers his dad diapproves of the mutant race as he calls us" rolling my eyes."Asshole if you seem him now what would you do?" looking around."Hold him I miss him everytime I felt like giving up he was on my mind" holding back the tears.

I continued to walk with Jessica until I saw a figure in front of me smiling it was Sehun."Sehun!" I yelled."(y/n)!" he ran towards me."Sehun wait we need to check you for a few things" stopping him."Hi i'm Jessican Jung just need to check for anything" Jessica walking towards him."His clear all yours" she gestured towards him."Sehun what are you doing here?" holding him." To look for you I need to see you after two years" mumbling into my hair."Sehun this is dangerous to be out here resistance level is high did you know that?" pulling him away." (y/n) he came all the way out here to see you stop with the warnings" Jessica laughed."I just need you to be with me" he explained." I'm with 12 now I cant leave" looking down on the ground. "You can if anything I will protect you" holding my hand. My thoughts went blank when I suddenly had a vision. Resistance lead by Jackson coming in two minutes."Jessica call for back up now resistance 2 minutes out!" yelling at her."Sehun go now Jackson is leading them you need to go before he finds out your here" explaining to him." What about you?" hugging me." I done this before dont worry go I love you" kissing him.

The rest of 12 cam along with heavy attire I knew Jackson was part of the resitance his hatered is now turing into violence."(y/n) how many did you see" Suho gearing up."20 all heavy geared up" explaining to them."Stand in line formation no one move" Tao ordered."Wheres Sehun?" Jessica whispered." Away from here if he listened to me" whispering back. Jackson appeared with the 20 resitance at the back."Long time no see (y/n) I bet this is a shock for you" gesturing to the men at the back."No I knew there was something wrong with you not really much of a surprise" I shrugged." We are 12 we will advise you to stand down and make this into a matter of peace not a battle" Tao yelled.

"Now that wouldnt be much fun you see because I want to play a game like this" he took out his gun and shot Jessica."Jessica Jessica shes losing blood!" I yelled."Finish the bastered off" she graoned before finally closing her eyes. "Thats it!" charging to him. " Someone is eager to fight over another freak" grabbing onto my neck."Fuck... You" I gasped for air. "Someone has a mouth on them" he smirked. "Let... Me... Go.." struggling for air."Now this is fun geting to kill the strongest memeber of 12 by my own hands" narrowing his eyes."No your not" Krystal appeared behind to knockout Jackson."That was for my sister" spitting at his body."Are you okay?" Amber helping me up."Yeah fine his going to get up in 5 seconds" looking over to his body.

Jackson struggled to get up looking around his men where down 12 work fast super fast."Wow its true what they say no one can defeat you" holding his head."Stand down your out numbered" Tao yelled."I would but I have someone (y/n) loves" he smiled."Sehun get out here" he yelled.Sehuns face was covered in bloods and cuts from what appears to be the work of Jackson and his men."You let me go he lives you dont he dies" pointing a gun to his head."Tao his an innocent human please" begging him."We cant let him go (y/n)" looking down."I havent got all day" Jackson staedying his hand. I took matters into my own hand I took my gun and hid it behind my back before stepping forward."I love ypu Sehun" I whispered. When Jackson saw me he aimed his gun away from Sehun and aimed it at me."I go down you go down" I yelled before taking the shot. Two gun shots were heard Jackson fell before I did feeling the blood dripping from the stomatch."(y/n) your not leaving me again"Sehun holding my body."Sehun I love you so much promise me you will find someone after me okay" holding his cheek."Your going to live!" he cried."This was a forbidden love but it never felt like it" before the world blanked out.

Sehun prov...

Its been five years since she left she sacraficed my life for mine thats love."Hey (y/n) me as always I just want to say happy birthday. I remember on you 10th birthday when we first kissed my dad wasnt happy but I dont care I was. I didnt know why you stoped that bullet coming towards you or was it that fact you never wanted to see me in danger again. If I had gone fast enough then you'll still be here with me. I love you soo much"touching her grave."Your favourite flowers tulips pink" leaving them on her grave. This was a forbidden love but it never felt like it.