Junhoe Ikon yg love story requested

A trainee life is hard especially in yg in fact most of the trainees leave to go somewhere else like jyp or sm because of the long hours as a trainee. I came to yg thinking I had a shot at debut as we all know yg appa likes to have survival competitions. Guess what without warning I was put in one a long with other trainees then with some twist and turns with a lot of fall outs a 5 member girl group was formed. Yes from a survival show  GStarz where born. As yg life progressed so did complications our debut was pushed back a year due to another survival challenge this time with a boy band called Ikon they were formally known a group a no b well I don't know but all i know debut wasn't coming easily.

"It's been pushed back a year?!" Jasmine yelled.

"Due to Ikon's survival thing yeah because yg appa has a lot on his plate sorting out winner's comeback and Big Bang's of course we have to be pushed" Chaeyeon rolled her eyes.

Mean while I was sitting at the back playing on my guitar to be honest I knew this would happen I mean it's yg after all the bigger groups come before the smaller almost debuted ones. But for Ikon i couldn't think why we were pushed back because of them Winner and Big Bang yes but them no.

"What do you think about this June?"Haewoon patted my back.

"Annoyed I mean Ikon haven't even been guaranteed debut yet why are we being pushed back a year?!" I threw my hands up in the air.

" Simple Ikon might have a bigger fan base than ours so they might want us to debut at the same time so we could have the same amount of fans" Nina spoke up.

We all looked at each other in annoyance they want to do that to us? We have been working hard for debut 7am till 9am the next morning falling asleep around the building without thinking then getting our asses handed to us for sleeping. 

"I'm going out for a bit" I walked out of the practice room.

I walked a long the halls thinking about this plan of debuting two groups at one time clearly we have been working harder than them. Everyone else can see it apart from yg appa who just sits on his chair playing around with groups and losing his phone without thinking. 

"June sunbaenim!" Someone yelled.

Down the hall the boys of Ikon appeared even if I was annoyed at them I couldn't take it out on them without thinking the others might talk about me.

"Hello" I bowed.

"So when are you debuting?" Hanbin smirked.

He knows his smug face tells me he knows by the way Hanbin is my stupid twin brother who ass licks Big Bang and Winner likes it's going to get him any closer to yg appa.

"Next year" I managed to say without punching his face.

"Shame really but it means you might debut with us" Hanbin patted my back.

"Hanbin you know something?" I gritted my teeth.

"Now what makes you say that?" he smirked again

"Leave me alone" I pushed past him.

That little prick he knows he will debut with us he knew my debut has been pushed back another year why the hell would he rub it in my face. I made my way up to the roof getting myself some fresh air and peace. Hanbin has always been the favorite even at home he followed me to yg to push me out of the way so he could get noticed.

"I knew I would find you here" Junhoe stood next to me.

"Thats because you're my best friend" I laughed.

"Whats the matter" he nudged me.

"Your group you pushed me back another year to debut" I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry" he had his head low.

"No don't be I should  be sorry for taking it out on you"I smiled.

"Hanbin rubbed it in your face" Junhoe laughed.

"Yes and it's not funny do you know how hard it is to push him off his position of top" I frowned.

"Yes I've been with him for over 8 years now it's like pushing a elephant up from it's ass" he laughed.

I stared out into the sunset thinking about the new day that will be arriving soon but, most of the night will be dancing, recording and more dancing. I looked back at Junhoe who was just staring at me.

"Hey what are you looking at?" waving my hand in his face.

"The sun set" he mindlessly countered.

"The sunset is not on my face" I laughed.

He shook out of his day dream his face became a light shade of pink he slowly turned towards the real sunset over Seoul.

"It's beautiful I haven't seen one in ages" I played with my hair.

"I know you're beautiful" Junhoe looked back at me.

"Really Junhoe whats up with you?" I frowned.

"Your bother is going to kill me" he shook his head.

"Why would Hanbin kill you Junhoe whats going on?" I asked

"I love you why do you think I come to the practice room and wait until you finished it's because i can stay away from your smile. Your member's they always say how cute we are and you give a little blush which makes my heart race. But, what kills me is the fact you tell them we are only friends nothing more" he finally spoke the truth.

A role reversal happened I'm now staring at Junhoe with my mouth open without blinking really he loves me. Yg appa is going to kill us because of Ikon's new found popularity it's going to cost thme fans.

"June" Junhoe waved his hand in front of my face.

"Nice joke Goo Junhoe" I managed to say.

"A joke I'm not joking" he protested.

"Prove it" I crossed my arms.

He grabbed me into his embrace and pulled me into a gentle passionate kiss I closed my eyes making the moment last but he pulled the way.

"No joke just love" he put his forehead on mine.

"As long as there is more love than jokes I'm fine" I smiled