Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I woke up to see a sleeping Hayes. I smiled as I thought about what happened the night before.

*Last Night*

"So can I stay?" Hayes said breaking my train of thought.

I smiled at him as I hoped into the bed with him.

I got under the blankets and grabbed the remote that controlled my tv.

"Is that a yes?" He asked me.

"Of course." I told him as I turned on Pretty Little Liars cause it's my bae.

"So who do you think A is?" Hayes asked.

"Ian Duh. He's so shady?" I told Hayes as I laughed.

"I don't know it might be Mike." Hayes said as he laughed with me.

"For reals though what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked Hayes.

"Well we have to celebrate your birthday." Hayes said.

"Ooh. We have to go down to the pier." I practically yelled at him.

"Fine but only for part of the day I want to surprise you later." He told me.

For the rest of the night we watched PLL and talked.

Soon I fell asleep on Hayes.

*Back to Reality*

I smiled as I thought of the night before, it was so sweet.

I checked my phone to check Twitter, Instagram, my texts, just the usual.

Soon I decided to get ready. I headed to my closet to grab some clothes.

Since I didn't want to change in my room cause Hayes could wake up at any time I headed to my bathroom.

First I put on a swimsuit, incase we went for a swim at the pier. Then I put on a tank top from wildfox, a pair of light wash shorts from pacsun, my white converse, and my 5sos wrist band.

Next I started on my hair and makeup. I put my hair in a side braid and started my makeup.

I put on BB cream cause why not. Then some mascara and a pink lip stick.

Once I looked somewhat presentable I headed downstairs to make food for all the guys.

I decided to make pancakes and bacon cause it's just so freakin bae.

Once I finished cooking all the food the boys finally came downstairs.

"Hiiiiii"! I screamed at them.

"Bear!" Matthew screamed back at me.

"It's about time you guys woke up. It's 9. I got like four hours of sleep and I'm already up." I told the guys as I handed out food to them.

"You are Queen." Shawn told me as he ate the food I made him.

"Thanks Mendes." I laughed as I ate my bacon.

"So you actually ditched school." Cameron teased.

"Nah. Just woke up to late." I joked. "Once you guys finish eating lets head down to the pier."

"Sounds good." Matthew told me as the guys finished eating.

Once everyone finished eating and changing we grabbed our penny boards and headed to the pier.

"I love how it's almost always warm in North Carolina. It's nothing like Canada." Shawn laughed.

"Haha Yep it's Perf here." I laughed.