Chapter 22

I walked into my house to see the guys spread out all over the couches.

"Claire you're back!" Matthew screamed as I walked in.

"Haha I'm not that big of a deal." I laughed.

"So where were you?" Hayes asked as he walked over to me.

"You know, the usual. Celebrating with Megan, breaking up with my bae, eating cookies." I told him.

"Wait, you're single again?" He asked me.

"Single Pringle." I laughed.

"Coolio. We need to celebrate you getting the aeropastle job." Nash screamed at me.

"Haha nope, I have to pack. I called my mom and she talked to my aunt who Megan and I are staying with in California for the jobs. We're leaving in a few days." I told the boys as I grabbed Nutella from the fridge.

"This is perfect, Cameron and I are moving into our place in Cali, we can all hang there." Nash said.

"For real though, we neeeeed to celebrate." Hayes said as he put his arm around me.

"I'll watch one movie, but only if we order Chinese food." I told them.

"Deal. Shawn order the food." Hayes demanded.

"Claire you can choose the movie but no chick flicks." Cameron said.

"I make no promises." I told them as I headed to the basement where we had the big TV.

After taking forever to choose a movie, I finally decided on Pitch Perfect cause it's so amazing.

We watched the movie and ate lots of food. I swear Shawn orders way too much food.

During the movie I sat with Matthew on the floor, since floors are so comfy.

The other guys sat all over the room, Nash with Cameron, Shawn with Hayes, and me with Matthew.

It was weird, Hayes kept staring at me during the movie. Stalker much.

"Yasss work it!" I screamed at the tv during the puke scene.

"I swear this is the best movie!" Matthew laughed.

We all just sat there laughing while we watched the movie, just having a great time.

Since the movie got a tiny bit boring I checked my phone.

I checked Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and my messages.

I texted everyone back, well except for one person Hayes.

Can we go talk? -Hayes

I looked at Hayes and nodded before getting up and heading to the kitchen.

"Sooo what's up?" I asked Hayes as we arrived in the kitchen.

"I know you just got out of a relationship, but I really want another chance with you." He said.

"I don't know what to say." I told him.

"Say yes, say you'll be with me. We've known each other for years, our love isn't some corny fake love people have, it's true love. It's the love people get after being with someone for years. I've known you since we were little fetus us. We both love each other so much cause we've been together and will always be friends or hopefully something more." Hayes said as he stared into my eyes.

"That was so corny." I laughed.

"And you hate corny stuff." He said sadly.

"But I do love my Hayes." I whispered to him as I pulled him into a hug.

When we separated, we both leaned in and sparks flew.

The magic we had at our first kiss hadn't faded at all.

"So you'll be mine?" He asked me.

"Sure, why not." I laughed.

"Wanna go watch Netflix?" He asked me.

"Is that even a question? Haha I'll race you upstairs." I said before I started running.

"Not fair!" Hayes yelled

We ran upstairs seeing who made it to my room first.

I got to my room first and plopped onto my bed, right before having a Hayes fall on top of me.

"Loser I beat you." I laughed at him.

"Shut up." He joked.

"Nah. But get off me." I yelled at him.

He got up and helped pull me off of my bed.

"So what are we gonna watch?" He asked me.

"Well since I beat you, it would only be fair if I chose what to watch, but since your the guest you can choose." I told him.

"Sounds good." Hayes said.

"K. Well I'm gonna change real quick." I said as I headed to grab clothes.

I grabbed my stuff and headed to my bathroom to change.

I changed into my grey joggers and my fuzzy black sweatshirt that feels like a giant teddy bear.

I look off my make up and put my hair into a messy bun.

I walked into my room to see Hayes lying on my bed.

I decided to be sneaky and I ran and jumped on Hayes.

"Claire!" He yelled.

"Did I scare you?" I asked.

"Duh. I almost shit my pants." He said.

"Please don't, I just got this blanket." I laughed as I pointed at my blankets.

"Just shut up and watch this with me." He whispered as he pulled me into a hug.

For the rest of the night we sat in my bed and watched Friends, while talking.

I was about to fall asleep, when Hayes tapped me on the shoulder.

"Claire, I need to ask you something, something important."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hola.

Long time no update.

I'm so freakin sorry you guys. Let's just say people, homework, practice, and activities all equal stress.

I've been so busy that I haven updated in over a month.

I'm so freakin sorry I feel so so so so bad.

But hey, guess what.

Lol well I've been on Wattpad for about a year now!

Yasss it's been so amazing and I want to thank everyone so much who has read my stories.

Oh and thanks so much for 63,000 reads on Truth or Dare. This blows my mind and so thank you guys so much.

Haha so comments are fun.👍🏽