Chapter 19

"What are you doing here?" I asked Hayes as I stood in shock.

"I called him." Taylor said.

"What the hell Taylor? You had no right to do that." I yelled at him.

"If it helps I dared him to call Hayes." Shawn told me.

"Can you guys just go upstairs for a little bit?" I asked my friends.

They headed upstairs and I motioned for Hayes to join me on the couch.

"Claire I really missed you." Hayes told me as he looked down at his shoes.

"I missed you too. I mean we kind of left things strange." I said as I fidgeted with my fingers.

"When Taylor called me and said that you wanted to see me I was so happy." Hayes turned to me and grabbed my hands.

"Really?" I asked.

"You are my world. It hurt me so much that you forgot me and left, but when I heard that you got your memory back I knew you would hate me so much." He paused before continuing. "We had been best friends for years and years and just because I was a stupid idiot I don't want to keep you out of my life. You mean everything to me and these past months have been hell."

"I missed you so much." I hugged him."But this doesn't mean I'm not still mad at you."

"Will you at least give me another chance. Not for a romantic relationship, but for a best friend relationship?" He asked me.

"We might never be the same, but I'm willing to try." I told him as we got off the couch and headed upstairs.

I introduced Hayes to my friends and they seemed to like him, except for Taylor. That jealous bitch.

We all hung out for a little bit, mostly talking and messing about with a ougi board.

After a few hours everyone had to go leaving me alone in my lonely house.

I headed upstairs to do some homework.

Soon I was done with Spanish and Math which was all I had so I headed downstairs to grab some food.

I was in the middle of making pasta when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey it's Hayes. Could you do me a favor?" Hayes asked.

"Umm sure." I said cautiously.

"Well Matthew, Cameron, Nash, and Shawn got in some trouble with my mom so they need a place to crash." He told me.

"Ugh send them over." I told Hayes.

"Thanks. Love ya see you soon." Hayes said before he hung up.

Once I finished cooking and eating my pasta, the boys showed up.

I lived in a rather large house so we had enough rooms for all the boys.

"Hey, thanks so much." Hayes said as I let the guys in.

"No problem. So are you staying?" I asked him.

"Yeah is that okay?" He asked me.

"Sure, but the thing is that we only have five rooms and no ones allowed to stay in my moms room so you might have to share with one of the guys or me." I told Hayes as I helped the guys in.

"I can share with Nash." He told me.

"Yeah thanks Claire Bear for letting us stay here." Matthew said as he came in.

"Haha no problem." I laughed at his stupid nickname for me.

"Wait so all of us are sharing rooms?" Shawn asked me.