Chapter 25

"Yassss, I'm gonna be related to a Gilinksy." I practically yell at my aunt.

"Can we get In n out?" Megan asks my aunt.

"Yeah, I'll go pick some up." She says as she leaves the house with David.

Since we won't eat for like an hour, I decide to kill some time and Skype one if my friends from North Carolina.

"Megan, I'm gonna Skype Isabella if you wanna join." I yell as I head upstairs to my room.

Isabella is older then Megan and I since she started school late. Aka she's fifteen and we're only fourteen.

I call her on Skype and almost instantly she answers.

"Claire!!" She yells at me.

"Izzy!!" I yell back at her.

"How's California?" She asks.

"So good. Megan and I each have our own huge room at my aunts place and it looks like it's straight out of tumblr." I tell her excitedly.

"I'm so jealous. Question, does she have an extra room there?" Isabella asks nervously.

"Yeah, it's a pretty big house. There's an empty room in between Megan and me." I say.

"Yass, since my birthday is coming up my parents said I can come visit you guys for two weeks in California." She says bursting with excitement.

"Oh my god yes, I can't wait. Go pack!" I yell at her.

We say our goodbyes, and I tell Megan the news since she was too busy watching friends.

For the rest of the night, Megan, my aunt, and I eat In n Out while just watching random movies and catching up.

-

*next morning*

I wake up to my phone blaring 5sos, signaling me to get up and get reading for our first shoot.

I usually hate getting out of my bed, but today I'm practically bouncing around my room with excitement.

I head to my bathroom to shower and do all the usual bathroom stuff.

Once I finish showering, blowdrying my hair, and putting it in a side braid I go to my room to pick out something to wear.

Since Megan and I will be getting clothes to wear during the Aeropastle shoot I just throw on some shorts from Aeropastle, since they are the only ones that fit me. I next out on a black short sleeve crop top and a black and white flannel around my waist. I finish it off with my pink high top sneakers from Adidas.

I walk to Megan's room so we can grab some breakfast before the shoot.

She's finishing off her outfit which consists of black high waisted shorts from Hollister, a baby pink crop top from brandymelville, some random necklace, and white high top converse.

"Megan, wanna get Starbucks before the shoot?" I ask her as I sit on her bed.

"Let's go." She says as she grabs her phone.

We head outside to out bikes that our parents shipped out here for us.

We ride our bikes to the nearest Starbucks (a/n i don't even know how to ride a bike so awk) which is actually only a few minutes away.

Megan and I hop off our bikes and head into starbs to get food and stuff.

I order a passionfruit ice tea with extra sweetener, while Megan orders a chocolate chip frappuccino.

We decide to go to California donuts since they are legendary.

It takes about fifteen minutes to get there and once we get there, Megan and I get he typical Instagram worthy looking donuts.

I take a pic for my snapchat while we eat donuts in the parking lot, classy right.

As I'm about to take a bite of my donut, I feel someone's hand go over my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

authors note

hi
crappy ass chapter, sort of a filler I guess lol.

there's only like five chapters left wow.

but i'm gonna write a new book, it's either gonna be a Luke Hemmings or Jack Johnson book so i'm excited af.

Comments are fun
bye