Chapter 12

A/N

Hey, honestly I had no clue what to put in chapter eleven so sorry if it was really awful and I think I have writers block because this chapter sucks and I had no idea what to write about, sorry.

Oh and I'm getting my hair dyed soon so what colour should it be? Please comment down below.

We'll hope you like the chapter. I love you all so much,Byeeeeee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayes's P.O.V

I totally fucked up.

How could I hit my girlfriend? I wasn't even sure if we were still together. I just new that if I lost her my whole world would fall apart.

"Hayes, are you ok?" Nash asked me as he slowly entered my room and looked at my bloody fists then at the wall.

"I screwed up." I felt tears starting to fill my eyes as I told him what had happened.

"Oh." Was all he was able to say.

"Could I get arrested?" I asked as a few tears fell down my face.

"I don't think so, but I think you might have lost Claire." At those words a river of tears started to fall down my face.

I knew that what I did was awful and that I didn't deserve her. I knew that she deserved someone better, someone who didn't have anger issues.

I decided to do the only thing I knew how to do...

Claire's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning dreading to go to school knowing that Hayes was there.

I had gotten up extra early knowing that I had to cover up the small mark that Hayes left on my face. I headed over to the bathroom and applied some makeup but not so much that I looked like a cakeface.

After I finished with my make up I put my hair into a side braid and put on black skinny jeans, a flowery crop top that had the words 'totally' written in black. I slid on my brown boots and headed down stairs hoping that my dad was there.

I was disappointed as always, all that there was a note and some cash.

All the not said was that my dad was working late tonight and that I could order pizza.

Since CeCe was picking me up soon, I grabbed an apple from the bowl of fruit on the counter and snatched a juice from the fridge and chugged it before I dropped it into the recycling can and grabbed my phone and backpack as I headed outside to wait for CeCe.

I realised that I still hadn't checked my phone from yesterday and pretty much all I saw was texts and calls from Hayes. Wow, I feel so popular. Note the sarcasm.

While checking my phone I saw CeCe's dark blue mini van pull up and saw a very tired CeCe sitting in the front seat struggling to stay awake.

I hopped into the car and slammed the door to wake CeCe up.

"Hey, did you check twitter?" She asked me as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Nah, I haven't really checked my phone since yesterday. Why?" I asked.

"Hayes is kind of going insane." And with that CeCe stayed quite the rest if our ride.

Even though I was tempted to check twitter I kind of wanted to wait until I got to school.

After a short ride we pulled up in front of the school and CeCe and I hopped out of the car and waved bye to her mom.

"Okay spill, what's going on with you and Hayes now?" CeCe asked.

"We're still dating but I'm mad at him." We started walking up to the school where a waiting Hayes was.

I didn't prepare myself to see what I had just saw.

"Claire, are you ok?" CeCe grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the bathroom.

"Why did Hayes have his arm around that girl?" My voice was slightly shaky but I didn't care.

"Here, check twitter." CeCe handed me her phone and I scrambled to check.

"Um okay, I guess Hayes and I aren't together anymore." I wiped away my tears and gave CeCe her phone back.

"You didn't know?" CeCe asked me.

"No I didn't, but that's fine. If he wants to date someone else and not tell me than that's fine." The two of us headed back into the crowded hall way and made our way to our lockers.

"Hey, are you okay?" Max walked up to me and asked.

"Yeah, but I need your help I have a plan."

Hayes's P.O.V

I know it was wrong to just start dating some other girl even though we weren't officially broken up. I just needed to give Claire some space because I knew how pissed she was.

"Hey babe." She walked up to me and pecked my cheek. " I'm so happy that you wanted to go out with me instead of the ugly girl Claire."

Those words were just awful. In complete honesty I thought that Claire was ten times prettier than Julia.

"Julia, I have to go to class but I'll see you for second period." I started to walk towards class.

"K, bye babe." Julia blew me a kiss and I watched her blonde curls bounce as she skipped away.

After a horrible sixty minutes of class I couldn't wait to bolt from my class. Once the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door hoping I could beat the crowd of people storming out of classes.

Luckily I got to my locker before everyone else and I managed to just beat the crowd of people who were heading towards the cafeteria.

As I entered the cafeteria I was shocked at what I saw.

Pined against the wall in a pretty intense make out session were those blue eyes, and that brown hair that I loved so much.

"Claire?"