Chapter 24

"Hello California!" I yell as I get off the plane.

"That flight wasn't actually too bad." Megan tells me as we head to find our luggage.

"I'm really excited honestly." I say as we grab our bags off the luggage spiny thing.

Megan and I start looking for our friend Emma, who's supposed to pick us up at the airport and take us to my aunts place since she's working rn.

"Claire!! Megan!!" I hear a voice yell.

"Emma!!" Megan and I scream at the same time as we run to her for hugs.

Emma is legit goals. Her dirty blonde hair is on point, and she is ten times more athletic then I will ever be. But in all honestly I might be a little funnier.

"I missed you guys so freakin much." She tells us as we have a group hug.

"I can't believe it's been, what 3 years since we're seen you." I said as the three of us head to her car.

"Yeah, since you moved to Cali we haven't seen you." Megan tells her.

"I mean my modeling career took off and ever since its been jobs here and there it's crazy." She says.

"You are honesty goals. I mean you're only 16 and you're one of the most famous models. Can I be you?" I beg.

"Dude I wanna be you, I mean you and Hayes." She laughs.

"I feel so left out, like I have no clue what's even going on with you two." Megan says as we drive to my aunt's place.

"Haha we're dating and it's pretty chill I guess." I laugh.

"You need to introduce me to Nash. I swear we would be fuckin goals." Emma jokes.

For the rest of the ride we listen to music and attempt to sing, me failing every time.

"Babe, it was sooo good seeing you again." I tell Emma as we get out of the car to head inside my aunt's place.

"Don't forget, we all get to hang tomorrow at the Aeropastle shoot." She reminds me.

"Byeeeee bae!" I yell at her as Megan and I walk in to the house.

Megan and I walk into the house and it's amazing.

The house is huge, with perfect everything. The walls are white and are covered with tasteful pieces of art here and there. I could go on and on for hours about how amazing this whole house is. I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to houses...

"You're aunt must be loaded." Megan says as she laughs.

"I guess so." I joke. "We should go find our rooms."

The two of us head upstairs and look for the two rooms that don't look lived in.

We find two rooms, both are furnished with white furniture and on the bed is urban outfitter bedding (A/N aka my obsession). One room is more girly while the other one is a little more tumblr and my style.

Naturally Megan takes the girly room and I take the tumblr looking one.

For the next few hours we unpack and blast music. My aunt isn't supposed to be home until 7, while we got to the house around noon.

"Claireee!" Megan yells to me.

"Wahhht?" I yell back even though we are only a room away.

"Hayes is texting me asking why you aren't texting back." She tells me.

"Clingy bitch." I shout to her, and we both laugh cause sometimes Hayes can be one.

Since I've been unpacking and Megan has been using her phone for music, my phone has been chilling in my backpack.

14 unread texts
3 missed calls
4 missed FaceTimes

I decide to FaceTime Hayes cause why the hell not.

"Babeeeeee." He says right as he answers.

"Clingy bitch." I tell him right away.

"I miss you, I mean the guys and I had to go back to my moms house and apologize so we could stay there." He pouts.

"I miss you to Grier." I say as I smile.

"I have good news." He says to me.

"Okayyy?" I ask confused.

"Nash, Cameron, and I are coming to California next week for an event." He almost screams from excitement.

"So I only get one week of freedom?" I ask sarcastically.

"Byee baby girl, phone about to die." Hayes tells me.

"Byee." I say sadly.

Once Megan and I finish unpacking we are whipped out.

"We need In N Out." Megan says as she plops down on my bed.

"Have I ever said you're a genius?" I joke.

"When's you're aunt gonna be back?" She asks me.

"Two hours." I tell her.

"Netflix?" Megan asks.

"I swear you deserve the noble prize." I say as I head downstairs to the big ass living room with a huge tv.

I sign into my Netflix account and immediately turn on Friends.

"Chandler is the best." Megan says as she brings us Boom Chicka Pop from the kitchen.

"You better be kidding, Phoebe and Joey are my favorite EVER." I tell her very seriously.

For about two hours we watch Friends since its absolutely amazing.

"Ladies I'm home." My aunt yells as she comes into the house.

Toni, aka my aunt is probably one of the best aunts ever. For reals, she is 28 has a ton of money, when ever I come to visit gives me total freedom, and is a total believer in shopping when you're sad.

"I've missed you so much." I say as I run up to give her a hug.

"I've missed you too, and Megan I haven't seen you in so long." She says as she pulls both me and Megan into a hug.

"Finally we can get In N Out." Megan says as she laughs.

"Great, but first I want you to meet my Fiancé. Girls, this is David. David Gilinsky."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hello People of the Internet.

In a honestly the real reason I haven't updated is cause of pure procrastination.

Crappy ass chapter if I'm being honest
No hate pleease.

Oh and I added my friend Emma into this chapter aka @firecracker9919

So I kind of want to make another book with Jack Gilinsky or Jack Johnson cause I'm secretly a Gilinsky Girl and wanna Marry Johnson...

Oh and we hit 83,000 reads, like in a little over a month we got 10,000 more reads like I just love everyone who reads my story. So fun right

So yeah Comments are fun :p