Chapter 26

authors note
so real quick before the chapter starts 100k reads oh my god thanks so so freakin much honestly I can't even believe this is happening especially since i haven't updated in legit forever.

I'm so so so sorry updates have been taking forever like I feel like the worst person ever, but from school to volleyball to rock climbing and social problems I've been super busy.

Upside birthday December 9 and guys THANKS SO FREAKIN MUCH FOR READING MY STORY ILY

p.s. pls be super nice and tell me if I should write a story about either or the jacks or anyone from 5sos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire's POV

As I'm about to take a bite of my donut,  I feel someone's hand go over my eyes.

"Guess who?" The person says.

"I swear if it's Kian I'm gonna punch you in the face for scaring me." I respond as I move the hands off my face.

"Give me time to run." He said as I saw his face.

"KIAN!!" I yelled as I jumped up giving him a hug.

"You dropped the donuts!" Megan yelled at me.

Ignoring Megan I said "Kian I missed you so much."

"I've been amazing, when did you get to Cali?" He asked.

"Megan and I have been here a few days, and I guess live here for a while thanks to Aeropastle." I giggled.

"So I have a meeting in like ten minutes but after we all need to hang out." Kian said checking his watch.

"Byeeee Kian." Megan and I both said.

Once Megan and I threw away the ruined donuts we hopped on our bikes and headed back home.

When we got home, Megan and I hopped into my aunts car and headed to the photoshoot.

During the car ride Megan and I had a mini rave and jammed out the whole ride.

Once we arrived at the Aeropastle photoshoot location Megan and I hopped out of the car and headed to get out clothes.

"Hello, you girls must be Claire and Megan. I'm Marie and I'm in charge of marketing which includes our photoshoot." A women said to Megan and me.

We introduced ourselves and discussed what was going to happen.

After talking to Marie we headed to the makeup tent where we got prettied up. Next Megan went to hair and I went to wardrobe.

I ended up wearing a black ribbed crop top and black ripped skinny jeans with some sneakers from the United collection.

Once I was in my outfit I went to get my hair done.  They straightened my hair to make it pin strait.

When I was finished becoming attractive I waited for Megan and another girl who was part of the shoot.

"You're looking fire." Megan said as she sat next to me.

She wore a white open back halter top with some shorts and a pair of sandals.

"As if you're actual goals." I laughed as we started talking about the shoot. 

Finally after what seemed like forever, but what was probs only twenty minutes we got to finally start the shoot.

Megan and I headed to the shooting area, idk what it's actually called honestly.

"So we have the guys who basically created the line here today to model with you and Claire." Marie said to Megan who got to the shooting are before me.